You people do realize

Options
1235»

Replies

• Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I think you're nice. How many times can I say that before you delete me from your friends list? :D

So, a friend posted this on a different forum, and I'm really glad this thread gives me the opportunity to share here: ... fridge ... I can't get it to work right. Just know it's hilarious and you all should google about "so you're mad about something on the internet".

[img][/img]

Deleted!!!!!

:)
  • Banks01
    Options
    Smart AND good looking. Nice combo.

How YOU doing?

Thanks! :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Love this!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I knew we were friends for SOME reason!

*cough* http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/sunkisses/view/mfp-conduct-according-to-sunkisses-144285 *cough* in case anyone needed more guidance.

I tried to read it, but the length and clashing colors made me start unloading the dishwasher
    Sorry you were born stupid :frown: It's ok. There-there.

Delete you for offending me!

Just seemed long and self absorbed, chose not to spend the time right now.

You mean...like the original post....that I also didn't take the time to read totally? K. Just checking.
    Listen "don't be hatin'" 'cause I'm more eloquent than you are. It's just my nature.
  • daves160
    Options
    Great post! Now if you could just get the rest of the internet/ and social networks to read it!
  • Banks01
    Options
    Great post! Now if you could just get the rest of the internet/ and social networks to read it!

Could you imagine the chaos if FB had forums?

I think the "ok let's talk" thread by mike calmed things down a bit too.