After 90 Days husband and wife results (w/pic)

2»

Replies

• BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Great job! Keep pushing play!

On the last week of P90X/Insanity hybrid myself... :)

You go boy!!! What's next? P90X2 or Asylum ?? ;)
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Fantastic results. On Day 29..

Thanks & Nice! Which program are you doing? Are you liking it so far?

~Tiffany

P90X Tiffany...you'll see my updates..lol
  • AndreSF
    AndreSF Posts: 84 Member
    Great job! Keep pushing play!

On the last week of P90X/Insanity hybrid myself... :)

You go boy!!! What's next? P90X2 or Asylum ?? ;)

Next is a round of pure Insanity and yes, P90X2 (has been already pre-ordered)
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    You guys look fantastic!! And I love your ink! :) Great job! I start round 2 of Insanity in November. :) WTG!!

Awe Thank you! good luck on round 2! Are you looking into Asylum yet? LOL

I've looked into it, and I want it SO bad!! But my little apartment wouldn't have enough room... and it's a little expensive for my budget right now. But I want it, want it, want it!! Someday... :)
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    And you've been tanning! haha... looking great! You're getting all toned up (do I see the beginnings of a six pack?) and he has a huge visible weight loss!
  • I'm impressed! Look at those muscles! Awesome!
  • BBCTiffyB
    And you've been tanning! haha... looking great! You're getting all toned up (do I see the beginnings of a six pack?) and he has a huge visible weight loss!

THanks! And yes, it's a 2 1/2 pack at the moment =) and yes, he has def had the most visible loss and has lost even more since this picture was taken =) He broke the 160's!!!! yay!!!
  • BBCTiffyB
    I'm impressed! Look at those muscles! Awesome!

Awe thanks! Working really hard with diet and exercise has really helped! What are your fitness goals?
  • BBCTiffyB
    You guys look fantastic!! And I love your ink! :) Great job! I start round 2 of Insanity in November. :) WTG!!

Awe Thank you! good luck on round 2! Are you looking into Asylum yet? LOL

I've looked into it, and I want it SO bad!! But my little apartment wouldn't have enough room... and it's a little expensive for my budget right now. But I want it, want it, want it!! Someday... :)

Well whenever you are ready you let me know! There are ways to get it cheaper ;) Good luck and keep me posted =) You know, I have an exclusive FB group for the people I coach, and my coaches. I think you would be an AWESOME addition!! It is a place for support, motivation, tips and advice. It also adds some fun and excitement to your days. I would love for you to be a part of the team. Let me know what you think?

KPP
    ~Tiffany
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    You guys look SMOKIN'! (Love the tat =) ) Seriously.. Great job! I wish my hubby would do that with me! P90X, I mean...
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    We have been doing a Beach Body program called P90X along with MFP. Here is our 90 day results:

Jon:
    http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184190_255688137791847_100000519881165_974120_5864867_n.jpg

Tiffany:
    http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/285119_255688304458497_100000519881165_974126_7628240_n.jpg

We are currently on Day 25 of round 2 with a P90X / Insanity hybrid! New pics coming soon!!!

Thank you MFP!!!!

~Tiffany

great job!!!!!!! awesome results!!!!!!!
  • BBCTiffyB
    You guys look SMOKIN'! (Love the tat =) ) Seriously.. Great job! I wish my hubby would do that with me! P90X, I mean...

Thanks! I think my tats are more noticable than my results LOL

Why won't hubby do that with you? Most men love the program and I have to say I am LOVING it too. It looks like it is geared toward men, but I think it is a great program for women too! FAST results and that is what I wanted. Have you done any beach body programs before?
  • BBCTiffyB
    We have been doing a Beach Body program called P90X along with MFP. Here is our 90 day results:

Jon:
    http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184190_255688137791847_100000519881165_974120_5864867_n.jpg

Tiffany:
    http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/285119_255688304458497_100000519881165_974126_7628240_n.jpg

We are currently on Day 25 of round 2 with a P90X / Insanity hybrid! New pics coming soon!!!

Thank you MFP!!!!

~Tiffany

great job!!!!!!! awesome results!!!!!!!

Thank you! I see you are a P90X & Insanity grad! Are you doing a program now?

~Tiffany
  • great job!!
  • You guys look great! You're fortunate to be doing it together...you get to look great and watch your hubby looking even better than before (since I'm sure u already thought he was hot lol)! Thanks for sharing! I just finished week 5 of P90X so this is such and encouragement :)
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Holy ****!!!! amazing!!!!!!!
  • BBCTiffyB
    great job!!

Thank you! =)
  • BBCTiffyB
    You guys look great! You're fortunate to be doing it together...you get to look great and watch your hubby looking even better than before (since I'm sure u already thought he was hot lol)! Thanks for sharing! I just finished week 5 of P90X so this is such and encouragement :)

If it wasn't for him, I KNOW I would not be getting up (at 4am) every morning to do my workout. He pushes me and I push him.

Week 5?! Yay! How are you liking it so far?
  • BBCTiffyB
    Holy ****!!!! amazing!!!!!!!

;) lol Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!