Name one thing you like about yourself.

Options

Replies

• MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I have my weaknesses, but I think I'm an all around good guy. I like that I am very sentimental, though it can sometimes be misunderstood.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I got my first pedicure this summer. I have some REALLY cute feet! I didn't ever know that about myself.
  • ashlenz
    ashlenz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I like my eyes. Its the thing i get the most compliments on. :) i did this with my boyfriend the other day. its called my perfect imperfections. We went through 3 things that we don't like and then three things we do like about ourselves. It was kind of interesting to see what someone else thought of as an "imperfection" when its actually something completely beautiful about the person. :)
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Im funny. And I always can talk about something
  • GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I like that I have a good sense of humour,and always see the good in everyone,and everything.
    Physically..I have got long legs,and that means I can get away with a lot fashion wise!!!:happy:
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    I like the fact that I'm a total whack job. I used to be really insecure about it. I'm extremely weird and I was made fun of for it for a long time, but I can promise you, you'll never find someone quite like me!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Personality stuff: I'm stubborn/persistent. If I have my heart set on something, then I go after it all the way.

Physical stuff: I like my eyes and lips. One day I hope I can say the same about my legs and tummy :wink:
  • Tabbi_RN
    Options
    I like my fashion sense, my hair, my face and make-up skills, and having a curvy frame. I cant wait until these rolls shrink back into curves!
    Personality wise I think I have a great sense of humor, im outgoing, and can be friends with anybody.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I like my ability to make people laugh!
  • Stephabee38
    Stephabee38 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i am a wonderfully emotional and caring person
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    edit: wrong thread :blushing:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    My positivity
  • PlasticPsycho
    Options
    I like that I have nice and clean skin :)
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My lack of a verbal sensor and my ability to cultivate it when necessary (like at work).

Physically, my height and I am starting to like my arms again.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    my strong will
  • Alphawolf02
    Options
    I am comfortable just being me, even though others say I am far from a normal 24y/o. I am sometimes too serious about life, I have almost zero social skills, I love all kinds of movies from the "scariest", bloodiest horror to Disney, I don't drink alcohol, I don't go to parties/clubs/bars, I DVR Jeopardy, and I am usually in bed by 10p. People say I am a 60y/o in a 24y/o body, and I am perfectly happy with that!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    People say I have a great sense of humour
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Perseverance... and my butt (hey, I worked HARD for this thing!)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have Radiohead tickets.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I have Radiohead tickets.

Is one for me?

What I like about me? My intense urge to GIVE.