what hair products do u use for naturally curly hairs!

Options
13»

Replies

• Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    do you guys have any tips for getting haircuts for a poor curly girl?
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I use a lot of oil. My hair is naturally very thick, long and wavy/curly. It's been hip length before for a long time, but is now just above my waist. I prefer it shorter, but I'm scared if I get it cut I'll be left with a mad, frizzy mess that isn't long enough to tie back and hide!

I wash my hair just before bed. I put a teaspoon of oil through it (Jojoba or Sweet Almond) and just go to bed. In the morning it's all bouncy and not frizzy. Then I put some gel or spray on to finish it. It stays put all day.
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    I have a messy curl to my hair, and I use Redken fresh curls range. I love it, and cant live without it now!!!
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    I can't give advice on what product to use to stop frizzing and that, but for styling them easily (for me) Tigi Catwalk Root Boost. Yes it says it's root boost, not what you need, but it comes out as a wet spray (warning don't spray in front of your mirror if you are using it, sets rock hard on the mirror >_<) can be used on wet or dry hair (I tend to use it on wet since if my hair is dry I'll straighten it haha!) but because it comes out as a wet spray it makes it easy to fiddle with your curls till they're how you want them.
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    I use Swarzkopf mousse and a diffuser on the end of my hair dryer and flip my hair over to dry it from underneath.
  • Munchi8175
    Munchi8175 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like bumble and bumble, especially the curl defining creme

I agree with this 1000%!!! Bumble & Bumble products are amazing. Also, when your hair is wet, take semi-small sections of hair and twist them almost like you're trying to turn that section into a tight piece of rope. Do that over your whole head and then allow to air-dry. That will reduce frizz dramatically!
  • SlimWithN
    Options
    I use WEN products by Chaz Dean