Guilty Pleasure's??

13»

Replies

• bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Yes, what are Digestive Chocolates?

I LOVE dunkin donuts...THANKFULLY they are 17 miles from me, and I don't go there often...I can never just eat 1...I know BAD!
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    Mine are

Ms.Vickie's Chips: Original & Jalapeno. (they were my serious downfalls during university late night study sessions.)
    Chocolate bars ( no chocolate is safe)
    Thai Food
    Pizza ( I could easily eat a pie all to myself, so sickening)
    Real Ice Cream (mindlessly eating while watching easily ends up in an empty tub)
  • Wendy's Frosty... Oh my.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Pizza.
    Thick chocolate milkshakes.
    Salty chips.
    Pancakes.
    Pretty much any high fat breakfast meat.

and did I mention pizza? with breakfast meats? lol
  • My guilt pleasure would have to be tortilla chips and salsa. I could eat a whole bag if they're left in front of me, especially when I'm drinking beer.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Anything made from scratch lucky for me the only person I know that bakes from scratch, besides myself is my daughter. I can turn my nose up to store bought or boxed and baked, but I get weak in the knees for truly homemade goodies.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Bacon cooked until it's crumbling.
    I told all my friends and family that I don't eat it, I don't buy it, I don't cook it, because if I even so much as smell it cooking I end up eating way too much. I'm a recovering bacon addict, going on almost a year with no relapses.
    As far as the thing I indulge, that would be frozen yogurt, and the occasional french fry.
  • kbrogan78
    kbrogan78 Posts: 158 Member
    Mmmmm.... The OP and I are very similar.

I'm a dark chocolate digestives gal, but they're not so easy to find here in the States- thankfully. I went on a trip to Ireland and England 5 years ago and at the beginning of the trip, I think I ate a package of McVitties every day. Not safe for me to have around!

Salt & Vinegar chips (preferably Kettle brand) are another vice. I'll eat them until my tongue is raw and I have to stop.
  • Ajbays10
    Ajbays10 Posts: 39 Member
    Takis- its a hispanic chili and lime chip- I eat them everyday it seems like its my true guilty pleasure!!! And Anything with pasta i will eat until i am truely miserable! o and ben and jerrys or hagandaz ice cream im minorly addicted to those to
  • bioheil
    bioheil Posts: 72 Member
    Chick-fil-a
    Orange Leaf