Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Vinegar and Water?

2»

Replies

• gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    I think like any other "fad", it's a temporary "fix" that will come back to bite people in the acidic butt. In addition to you consistently smelling like a salad, it's probably more useful for cleaning out cat and dog-stained areas.

I'm thinking the best bet is to change the lifestyle and think eating healthy rather than just diet.
  • I heard that drinking a glass of vinegar a day helps burn fat! The acid apparently....

It doesn't sound all that appealing to me....but if it was conclusive that it worked and that people were getting real results then I would give it a whirl!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    SO SORRY GUYS!! Apparently I left out that he did diet and exercise regularly.... wasnt saying its a magic potion to skinny... SO SORRY!!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    SO SORRY GUYS!! Apparently I left out that he did diet and exercise regularly.... wasnt saying its a magic potion to skinny... SO SORRY!!

Then it was most likely the diet and exercise that caused the 100 pound weight loss, not the vinegar.