What's in your...

Options
13»

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    keeping your ball bag in your trunk just sounds uncomfortable.
  • stampede55
    Options

Especially when dealing with speed bumps :laugh:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Especially when dealing with speed bumps :laugh:

ouch! but then, you are doing your part to curb down on overpopulation.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Jumper cables and two racquetball rackets. :ohwell: :yawn:
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    tons and tons of mother effin grocery bags that i keep forgetting to recycle at the store when i go...and sneakers...why? i have no idea.
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    Last night's outfit...

LOL
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    jumper cables, first aid kit, road safety kit, several bottle of water. all secured so it won't roll around (guess who use to be a Boy Scout) :laugh:

though I liked ZH's car kit.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    It's sooo embarrassing but I still have a Christmas wreath in there from last year (sell them on the side to raise money for holiday charities - family biz). I really need to get that out of there and get all the pine needles vaccuumed out too before it's time to start selling them again! :blushing:
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    a stroller,some sand toys,cds,rope,duct tape,shovle,latex gloves,plastic tarps,a summer squash,some lube,and a pink tutu

I so wanna hang around with you, ZH and TK
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Lets see... Ive got a tire jack, donut tire, and the door that went over those things if they had been properly put back. I had a flat recently and was too irritated to put it back and forgot. haha. Jumper cables and an emergency first aid kit. A wendys lid. a crayon. a baseball hat. And a change of outfits for the little one.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    My little car currently has a phone book and some paper towels in it.. although i do need to get a set of tools in it.

My pickup has a trailer hitch/reciever, a full set of tools, a blanket, tie downs, an air compressor, jumper cables, a phone book (this was for before the inet was on phones), and maps.

I do not allow extra stuff to be in my cars... too OCD to handle clutter... the pick ups stuffi s all nicely folded, or in a bag so it fits neatly under the back seat.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Never used snow chains, koosdel bait, and lots of miscellaneous Subaru schwag. Nothing that can be damaged by being tossed around.
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    **shifty stare** who told you I had something in my trunk?? :devil:
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Well it's big, long, brown and smelly.....you guessed it, a wet towel from drying off my dogs. :laugh:

Seriously though I keep nothing in my trunk. 3 small towels, an ice scraper, the spare tire and the jack.
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    A small empty cooler, a really warm hoodie, spare towel, spare sneakers, a military issue first aid kit (that mofo has an IV in it, serious business), emergency tire repair kit, jumper cables, a flashlight, 5 brown paper bags from the grocery store, an extra pair of socks, some miscellaneous school supplies, and under the false bottom there's a compartment with a spare tire. On the outside is my bike rack :) and a Horde and an Apple sticker.