What is a typical pant size for a woman whose 145 lb?

Options

Replies

• Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for taking time to respond. It is much appreciated :flowerforyou:
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3.5", and when I was 145 I was a size 8. My body type is pear.
  • amberdaniels
    Options
    I can say I am 5"6' and mine is a size 10 at 145lbs. Oh yeah, and I have an hour class body shape.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    It's definitely different for everyone. I wore size 6 pants when I was close to 150 lbs... Now I'm around 141 and I STILL wear size 6 pants. They're a bit loose around my waist and butt, but I can't go down a pant size yet.

My waist and butt are size 4. My thighs are size 6. My calves are size 10-12. :grumble:
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Depends on muscle I think. When I was in high school I was 145lb and I wore a size 10.... I wasn't lean and didn't have a lot of muscle. When I was 33 I was 155lb and was lean and muscular and I wore a size 8. I'm 5'6
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    from the looks of things it depends on your height, weight and body structure.

I'm 5'7" looking to get down to 145-150.
    When I was 168 lbs (high school days) I wore a size 16 jeans.
    With that said I'll probably be in a 12 or 14.
  • debilyn2
    Options
    I was 156 pounds, body a lot muscle, wore a 9. So this will show you how it depends on the person. My body is uniform or not sure how to put it. Nothing is bigger or smaller than something else. More of a flatter bum,not big hips.

For me its more a focus on health then weight or size. I have had people who weighed way less then I, but they had so much more body fat.
  • mskimmyd
    mskimmyd Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and when I was 145 I was still able to squeeeeeeze into many of my size 5 pants, but was more comfortable in 7.
  • ItsMeLori
    Options
    I am 5'5 and when I weighed 145 I wore a 8/10... I have no butt LOL
  • dunlapbriggs
    Options
    I am 5' 3/75" and weight 145 and wear a size 8. I'm bigger in the thighs and hips, and generally small waisted. If I buy a "junior" size it ranges from a 9 to a 13.
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    This is depressing I'm nearly at 145 and there is no way 3lb is going to make me much smaller I have really chunky legs so I'm a size uk 14 :( but the waist on them is to big
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Someone showed me this website awhile ago, it's really helpful for getting an idea of shape and sizes

http://www.mybodygallery.com/index.html

Just input your height and goal weight and people will have uploaded their pics and info for you to view.

great site thanks!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6 and wear 8-10.... looks like almost everyone does. I have bigger thighs that keep me from getting much smaller
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    i used to b 145 and i remember i was a size 11 now im 180 n a size 13 lol i have a huge booty n hips and thighs always have so i dont think imma go below an 11 even if i reach 130 lbs lol
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    i used to b 145 and i remember i was a size 11 now im 180 n a size 13 lol i have a huge booty n hips and thighs always have so i dont think imma go below an 11 even if i reach 130 lbs lol
  • bookworm03
    bookworm03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    When I was 145 I wore anywhere between a 3 - 7 depending on cut. (3/4 juniors/misses stretch, 5-7 non stretch) I have a unique body shape and my body weight distributes evenly.
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Options
    Thanks once again everyone. My built is pretty much all chest and with no butt, lol :)) I bought and was amazed that I could fit a size 14 jeans yesterday. While it's somewhat snug, I can wear it though. This got me thinking about what's a typical size for someone around 145.
  • Hellokittyxoxo
    Options
    size 12 UK or 8 US

: )
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    5'7"- 145 - 4/6
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and I currently weigh 181 and I am also wearing a size 8/10, but I carry all my weight in my bust and belly, amazing how different people can be.