Team Conquer-Biggest Loser Challenge (Closed Group)

Options
13»

Replies

• tsumpter
    Options
    TEAM: To date I have completed the daily challenges. I want my extra point. :smile:
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Team Triumph Captain Hi-jacking this thread:

You can do this!!!! Add a few more of anything and I bet you'll have it on Friday!!!!!:bigsmile: No step backward...stay positive and push forward - your goal is just around the corner.

Leaving now to encourage my own team :wink:

Ok, So I highjacked too... Are you sleeping with the enemy...LOL J/K!!! Hope everyone is having a great weak!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Team Triumph Captain Hi-jacking this thread:

You can do this!!!! Add a few more of anything and I bet you'll have it on Friday!!!!!:bigsmile: No step backward...stay positive and push forward - your goal is just around the corner.

Leaving now to encourage my own team :wink:

Ok, So I highjacked too... Are you sleeping with the enemy...LOL J/K!!! Hope everyone is having a great weak!

You 2 are to funny....
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well i am super disappointed in myself. Last night I ended up going out with the girls after work and totally pigged out. I have chicken fingers, mashed potatoes a piece of garlic bread and a half a piece of brushetta! Ugh and I only had 100 calories left. Blah. Now I am dreading the weigh in tomorrow. Sometimes it is so easy to go over board, and forget about the big picture..just frustrated right now!

I hope everyone else is doing well!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Well i am super disappointed in myself. Last night I ended up going out with the girls after work and totally pigged out. I have chicken fingers, mashed potatoes a piece of garlic bread and a half a piece of brushetta! Ugh and I only had 100 calories left. Blah. Now I am dreading the weigh in tomorrow. Sometimes it is so easy to go over board, and forget about the big picture..just frustrated right now!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

The good thing is that tomorrow is a new day & it is time to get back on the wagon. Good luck but don't over do. :wink:
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Good morning today is check in. Reminder that you have to check in by 9:00 a.m. (eastern) on Saturday or you will be eliminated. :cry:

Also, I've already posted this upcoming week daily challenge & we are stepping it up another notch. :happy:

Good luck:glasses:
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Good evening the Biggest Loser Results up. You guys did a great job. My hats are off to you. Here is the link to see how you did. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/333350-biggest-loser-challenge-2-beginning-9-2-2011-closed-group?page=5#posts-4749641
  • tsumpter
    Options
    last night I worked out at the gym and it wasn't my best workout. So, going back this evening to try to make it better but only if my children aren't killing each other. Keeping my fingers crossed. Who would have thought that a 15 year old and a 10 year old could be so mean to each other.

To date I have completed all of the daily challenges. wooohooo
  • tsumpter
    Options
    So, glad that I'm totally over that stomach virus. I have done pretty good working out this week. Getting all the challenges completed and working on the bonus.:smile:
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Reminder today is check in