Going over once a week, should I try it?

Options
2»

Replies

• rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I've only done this when I've reached a plateau and it has snapped me out of it.
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Forgot to say is not a splurge- just eating a bit more on some days, good food and like I say not that much more - I am set on 1500 with mfp so a high day will be 1800 and low day 1200
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    same here. if i give in to a craving, i regret it as soon as the last bite is gone. soooo not worth it. and WHY ARE COCKTAILS SO HIGH IN CALORIES???? i practically have to starve myself if i'm planning a night out :mad:

My new fave drink is Raspberry vodka with 10 calorie strawberry lemonade by Aquafina plus. Its 69 calories for the 1 oz of vodka and 5 calories for half a bottle of juice!

Its amazing if you make shaved ice and pour it over that...for a yummy slushy drink at only 74 calories instead of 500 for a bellini!!!

Just in case you need a new drink!!
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    same here. if i give in to a craving, i regret it as soon as the last bite is gone. soooo not worth it. and WHY ARE COCKTAILS SO HIGH IN CALORIES???? i practically have to starve myself if i'm planning a night out :mad:

this made me lol. i do the same. i'm learning to love gin and (diet) tonic.

If you have a soda stream.....you can do your own bubbly water....0 cal and 0 sodium....just saying!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    also, try making it a game or a challange to yourself. try and come in under your goal a little bit every day, say 50 calories or whatever. add those up after five or six days, and you can have 300 calories in the bank!!! ready to blow on two slices of pizza!!! i love pizza, and any one that doesn't can just go back to russia, you goddamn commie.

i'm not advising you starve yourself all day to blow on junk food. pizza is not that bad for you, especially if you make it yourself and/or get a whole wheat one.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I have a treat day but it's not all out. To be honest I don't eat my exercise calories most of the time, but on a friday we as a family have a treat night with activities like the Wii or poker or a film, it's long standing and I don't want to give that up. I am 'better' and drop calories like not having bread with curry or not having so much of something.. which is setting a good example. So I don't feel bad about it.