Turn on? Turn Off? Doesn't Bother You? (Not a Rude Topic)

Options

Replies

• cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    idk but looking at your picture youre entirely too hot for me to care if youre hairy or not *swoon*
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    my husband is completely hairy. shaved back is nicer but no biggie.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    uuuuhhhhh.....when its enough to braid...Its too much !
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    hello ladies

burt_reynolds.jpg

LMFAO! I'm younger and chubbier but yeah kinda that hairy...... anyone actually interested theres a picture on my profile :)
  • fudgebudget
    fudgebudget Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    As long as hair is not approaching yeti status, I really don't care. Thankfully, I receive the same consideration from my boyfriend who loves me even if I don't get around to shaving my legs every week :)

Really, the best is when he feels my legs and says, "Oh, smooth! When did you shave?" And I say, "Like 3 weeks ago, the hair's grown out to the point it's not scratchy anymore, yay!"
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I prefer a significant amount of "manscaping".
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    So looking at your picture, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the amount of hair you have. :love: I would consider it a turn on. So quit doubting how sexy you are... just go with it. there's nothing wrong with the way you look. :flowerforyou:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    If you're naked with me, I don't give a f uuuuuuk what your body hair is like except for one spot in particular, which must be kept neat.
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I hate lots of hair... I don't want a totally waxed/shave guy either though. A small amount of hair is ok but I think if my hubby had a hairy back, chest or butt I would tell him we need to get rid of it, ASAP!
  • NemesisJRM
    Options
    idk but looking at your picture youre entirely too hot for me to care if youre hairy or not *swoon*

Me? Why thanks been along time since someone said anything that nice about me :)
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    So looking at your picture, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the amount of hair you have. :love: I would consider it a turn on. So quit doubting how sexy you are... just go with it. there's nothing wrong with the way you look. :flowerforyou:

Halleluja-er!
  • Lachsis
    Lachsis Posts: 55 Member
    Options

^^^ soooooooo THIS!!!!!! Perfectly fine!
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    alright i just peeked at your photos and you have nothing all to worry about! relax. :happy:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    harry.jpg

crush.gif
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    If you're naked with me, I don't give a f uuuuuuk what your body hair is like except for one spot in particular, which must be kept neat.

So true!! If you trim the hedges, the house looks bigger!!! :wink:
  • NemesisJRM
    Options
    OK wasn't expecting the mass of response that this topic got but to those that complemented me Thank You, and honestly I was just curious to see what peoples views were on the subject. Although I've now got a smile from ear to ear :D

A lot of good comments back and forth and seems that there will never be an overall one way or the other.......

Looks like ill just stay the way my creator intended, although to steal some else's quote the "Shubbery is always trimmed and tidy" :D
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options

So true!! If you trim the hedges, the house looks bigger!!! :wink:
    ROFL:laugh:

Hairy chests make me go weak at the knees :wink:
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    @engineman - f'ing hysterical!

I like body hair on a man and don't mind it on women either. However, as stated trimming the hedge is beneficial to both sexes. I only shave my armpits bc hubby has wierd hang ups about body hair on women :) but almost never shave my legs.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Looks like ill just stay the way my creator intended, although to steal some else's quote the "Shubbery is always trimmed and tidy" :D
    ooh errr missus :laugh: :tongue: :blushing:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    you>>burt renyolds