Turn on? Turn Off? Doesn't Bother You? (Not a Rude Topic)

Options

Replies

• iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    i like my men metrosexual - waxed chest and back :)
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    OK wasn't expecting the mass of response that this topic got but to those that complemented me Thank You, and honestly I was just curious to see what peoples views were on the subject. Although I've now got a smile from ear to ear :D

A lot of good comments back and forth and seems that there will never be an overall one way or the other.......

Looks like ill just stay the way my creator intended, although to steal some else's quote the "Shubbery is always trimmed and tidy" :D

PLEASE stay the way you are!! If you think hair is bad, just wait until it starts to grow back! I hear it can be painful, cause ingrowns, and sometimes cause breakouts. Plus, it's no fun cuddling up to a porcupine!

Like someone else said, you're quite good looking and really shouldn't have a problem either way. ;-)
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    here is my feelings on it. I like some chest hair, leg hair and arm hair perfectly normal and OK, but otherwise, if you dont want me having hair then why should you be hairy? Given women dont have chest hair so its kinda a mute point, but seriously if you expect her to keep EVERYWHERE smooth, atleast keep the grounds looking trimmed and neat, and Im all for both being blad in a certain area only seen when naked
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Hmm...Well I will say some controlled chest hair is sexy...I'm not as big of a fan for back hair...so I guess my answer is hair is fine as long as it's groomed and sexy and not grown out and hanging out inbetween buttons on a shirt... ;)

Ok I looked at your pics and the one that shoes your chest...that is acceptable man hair =p
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Makes me no difference overall. I like a hairy chest and happy trail a lot actually.

Ohhh the happy trail....that's sexy. :blushing:
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Looks like ill just stay the way my creator intended, although to steal some else's quote the "Shubbery is always trimmed and tidy" :D
    ooh errr missus :laugh: :tongue: :blushing:

Love it kyle... You crack me up buddy :)

"Happy trail" love it!....... think that needs to be added to the vocabulary list :D
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    See....even women like women......women typically do not have a lot of hair and men genetically speaking have a lot of hair. Women want us men to look more like them cause most women even if it's secret really get a kick out of a womans body otherwise it would make no difference to them as we men are supposed to have hair in most places. Men are men....we have hair...deal with it or go find a woman, you won't offend me either way.
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Maybe a little hair (small amount of chest hair, leg hair, NO back hair)

When you have a full out Hair cardigan that's freaking disgusting.
  • SugarBaby1987
    SugarBaby1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My husband dosen't have a hairy back nor chest & I <3 it that way.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Hairy backs =nastiness!! If u r super hot the rest doesn't matter!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    See....even women like women......women typically do not have a lot of hair and men genetically speaking have a lot of hair. Women want us men to look more like them cause most women even if it's secret really get a kick out of a womans body otherwise it would make no difference to them as we men are supposed to have hair in most places. Men are men....we have hair...deal with it or go find a woman, you won't offend me either way.

I doubt there is a woman on here who wouldn't say the female figure is beautiful and graceful, no secret about it.

It's just missing something!
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I gotta ask though, what's with all the looking down in your pictures?... something going on down there?;)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't care for a hairy back or shoulders but anywhere else I don't have a problem with.
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I gotta ask though, what's with all the looking down in your pictures?... something going on down there?;)

LOL actually your not the first to have notice and say that, honestly....... I actually don't like to look at my own face in a picture.... is that weird? I don't why or hate my face, its just when I see them face on, I think delete!
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

LOL actually your not the first to have notice and say that, honestly....... I actually don't like to look at my own face in a picture.... is that weird? I don't why or hate my face, its just when I see them face on, I think delete!

lol not weird at all:) I don't like my face head on either. I can get kind of a wonky eyeball. Especially at 2am.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

I doubt there is a woman on here who wouldn't say the female figure is beautiful and graceful, no secret about it.

Exactly! Something VERY important. And yes, I'd much prefer to look at a female body any day of the week. I'll go to the strip club with my husband, and quite enjoy it, but I will NEVER go see male strippers. Yuck!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Truly doesn't matter. I've dated both types....Chewy fuzzy and totally clean shaven/waxed. It depends on the man. Mind you...there are parts that need to be groomed on a regular basis. Lol.

*edit- the man I'm dating shaves everything but his goatee. He's into running, biking, and Brazilian ju jitsu on competative levels...no hair = less stink. Also...why is there a double standard that women can't be fuzzy and men can or that if a man shaves it's feminine?
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    hairless please!! just really not a fan of the hair but do not have stubble ethier
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Exactly! Something VERY important. And yes, I'd much prefer to look at a female body any day of the week. I'll go to the strip club with my husband, and quite enjoy it, but I will NEVER go see male strippers. Yuck!

Ditto

I think it was Jerry Seinfeld who said something about the male body being much more utilitarian.
  • cowpoke06
    Options
    So I used to not dig hairy men at all. All the guys I dated were pretty much smoothed bodied, not much chest hair, back hair or anything on the *kitten*.

Cue my current boyfriend: absolutely covered in thick curly black hair-and I love it. He actually trims his chest hair on a # 2 guard with trimmers every month or so. It took some getting used to at first. I liked him and the first time I saw the hairiness I was a little put off but I didn't let it push me away. Now I couldn't imagine being with a man without it. I sleep with my head on his chest and "snuggle," I like feeling it in my fingers. Not that I think we won't last (2.5 years so far) but I don't know that I could date a smooth chest now lol. So I went from one end of the spectrum to other.

You shouldn't have to change for someone. And from the couple times my boyfriend said he tried shaving-it's really uncomfortable, so why bother!