WHO ELSE HATES.... YOGURT!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    y'all are crazy!! Lol. I could live off yogurt with a smile on my face. And in the USA you have soooo many crazy, wonderful flavors and varieties, you're so lucky.
  • gamagem
    gamagem Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love greek yogurt and now make my own from scratch. We mix it with dark chocolate powder, stevia and blueberries. Very tasty and high in protien.
  • SophiaSerrao
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I worked myself down to Fage 0% this week...Love it. Put some PB2 in and and BAM. I'm so excited about the protein I'm ingesting in just 100 calories, that is an amazing taste to me.

I really, really wish we had that PB2 stuff where I live. It's hard for me to hit my protein intake and adding that to yogurt or smoothies sounds like a tasty and practical aid. I mean, we do have peanut butter (finally) and I love it, but it's way too many calories for little me. (Too addictive and tempting also D:)
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I hear Darth Helmet hates Yogurt.
  • SophiaSerrao
    Options
    gamagem wrote: »
    I love greek yogurt and now make my own from scratch. We mix it with dark chocolate powder, stevia and blueberries. Very tasty and high in protien.

I do this too!! Unsweetened cocoa powder in greek yogurt with frozen rasberries. Maybe some almonds. Good protein source and the best thing is it's fairly light in calories for all its chocolaty divinity haha
  • equinones86
    equinones86 Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Yup hate it. I've been trying to like yogurt for almost 30 years, it ain't happening. I hate the taste, the smell, the texture. I've tried it every which way plain, flavored, Greek, with fruit, non-dairy, just about every brand...you name I've tried it and every time has only reinforced my loathe of yogurt. It's just nasty, gag-inducing to me lol.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,369 Member
    Options
    I love regular yogurt, any style -- stirred, Balkan, stuff on the bottom, frozen -- and am a big fan of kefir, but the texture of Greek yogurt is reminding me more and more of toothpaste. I keep eating it because PROTEIN, but I can see a day coming when I'll be gagging on it.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Ugh, no! I've had various types and have never found one that I actually like. Well, except frozen yogurt, but that's a different thing all together. XD
  • dfranch
    dfranch Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yogurt is absolutely disgusting in all forms.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Ah, I read this as Who hates Yoga? Which I do. I hate the breathing, the music, the heat, the mystical BS, OOOOHHHHHMMMMM...I like yogurt.
  • FourthChakra
    FourthChakra Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yogurt is one of, if not my most, hated foods. EVER. I tried it in all forms but still can't stomach it. :s
  • Rhuffer13
    Rhuffer13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Grokette wrote: »
    I don't mind yogurt once in a while, but I rarely get it. It just sits in the fridge and spoils.... I feel kinda obligated to get Yopliat right now so I can get the pink breast cancer tops to redeem! :laugh:

Now *GREEK* yogurt......that is one thing I will NEVER understand! It's so gross!

Greek yogurt is the best on the earth...............especially FAGE.

That yoplait is nothing but crap filled, HFCS, runny throw up looking mess.

FAGE 2% greek yogurt is where its at. Pro tip: mix in a scoop of vanilla whey protein for a delicious 40g+ protein bomb.
  • tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Nope, can't stand the regular yogurt consistency (like pudding) but hugely loves me some Greek. It's thick like birthday cake icing and that texture appeals to me. My fave is Dannon Lite & Fit Greek Yogurt 80 calorie with the fruit on the bottom. Chobani and Oikos are really good, too.

Not sure what it is you hate about yogurt, but if it's the consistency, try a cup of Greek the next time you're in a store.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Rhuffer13 wrote: »
    Grokette wrote: »
    I don't mind yogurt once in a while, but I rarely get it. It just sits in the fridge and spoils.... I feel kinda obligated to get Yopliat right now so I can get the pink breast cancer tops to redeem! :laugh:

Now *GREEK* yogurt......that is one thing I will NEVER understand! It's so gross!

Greek yogurt is the best on the earth...............especially FAGE.

That yoplait is nothing but crap filled, HFCS, runny throw up looking mess.

FAGE 2% greek yogurt is where its at. Pro tip: mix in a scoop of vanilla whey protein for a delicious 40g+ protein bomb.

Pro tip? hehehe. Are you a yogurt professional? Sorry, that just struck me as funny.
  • michael5526
    michael5526 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Dannon light & fit greek has been the key to my success with MFP. Any flavor!
    Nope, can't stand the regular yogurt consistency (like pudding) but hugely loves me some Greek. It's thick like birthday cake icing and that texture appeals to me. My fave is Dannon Lite & Fit Greek Yogurt 80 calorie with the fruit on the bottom. Chobani and Oikos are really good, too.

Not sure what it is you hate about yogurt, but if it's the consistency, try a cup of Greek the next time you're in a store.

• softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I wish I hated yogurt. I love it. Especially full fat yogurt, with honey and add blackberries. Or drizzle maple syrup on it, mixed with muesli. Carbs are out of sight! And fat too! Sigh.