Pic os 15lbs down...testing to see if this works.

Options
2»

Replies

• missbride2be
    Options
    Looking fabulous! You deserve to be very proud of yourself for having such results from your hard work.
  • mardegzz
    mardegzz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I have a question kind of mixed up , if you burn 300 cal do you add them to your daily intake of calories?
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I have a question kind of mixed up , if you burn 300 cal do you add them to your daily intake of calories?

sometimes I do if I'm hungry, but if I'm busy at work and not too hungry I won't. I try to watch pretty close what I eat during the week and work out all 5 days before work, mainly because my husband and I eat out a lot on the weekends. We work opposite shifts M-F so we like to eat out and drink a little on the weekends.
  • jea1668
    Options
    thank you, this was just what I needed to spur myself to go to the gym!!! you look fabulous!!!!!!!!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    thank you, this was just what I needed to spur myself to go to the gym!!! you look fabulous!!!!!!!!

thanks so much...glad I could help!! =)
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look awesome!

Further proof that the number on the scale doesn't mean a whole lot if you're exercising that much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!