macros

i decided to check up all the little extrason todays diary like vitamins etc.
i eat the same everyday with the exception of a rotating breakfast and a few things
i will list where i am over or under and please tell me if this is good/bad and how to help it, supplements etc.
please help :D

cholestorol. i was 215/300
potassium. 1355/3500
vitamin a. 340/100
vitamin c. 279/100

Replies

• get the potassium up. What' ur sodium intake? You want to try and get a good balance of potassium and sodium in your diet. A in try to get the numbers somewhat close to each other. They work hand in hand when it comes to your cells, and too much sodium is a big factor with heart disease and all that.
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    get the potassium up. What' ur sodium intake? You want to try and get a good balance of potassium and sodium in your diet. A in try to get the numbers somewhat close to each other. They work hand in hand when it comes to your cells, and too much sodium is a big factor with heart disease and all that.

i am mostly quite under 1500mg with sodium and never go more than 100 mg over. ive looked up potassium rich foods and i think it could just be that potassium hasnt been included in the foods in the database coz i think i eat quite a bit potassium rich foods...
  • Just take your multi-Vs and Banana = high in potassium