Red Team

Options
2»

Replies

• jennifun
    Options
    I think we just look in the Motivation and Support, and look for Red... Is there somewhere else?
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    Jennifun maybe wednesday you can make a motivation and support thread for red team weigh in?
  • Renea101
    Options
    I think we just look in the Motivation and Support, and look for Red... Is there somewhere else?

You are right Jennifer, just look for RED in the topic line. I do like the idea of having a special
    "weigh in " thread every Wed that way we can see that and it is seperate from our challenge threads and support threads. Good idea!
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    How have the reds been doing?? I've lost 2 lbs but didn't do too well today :sad: I also have a lot of trouble getting in the fruits veggies and water! I need to step it up for wednesday!
  • Renea101
    Options
    I did my cardio, I only got 20 minutes in of the Rock'n'Body...wow, that killed me! I have 2 more waters to drink and I will get them in before I go to bed.
  • aodier
    aodier Posts: 42
    Options
    Well, i did 30 min on the elliptical at the gym, then 30 mins of strength training. Also, I order some dvd's off the tv aboput a month ago and finally tried them out! It's called hip hops abs. It really kicked my *kitten*! I will definately have to add that to my regular workout! I'm so scared to look at the scale!:embarassed: It will be the first time since I have started MFP. I really hope that I lost a little weight. It would give me so much motivation! And hey, got all my water in! Lets keep it rollin reds!!!
    :happy:
  • Renea101
    Options
    Just keep up the good work and the scale will go down. Don't stress over it, you GOT THIS!! Good job today. The hip hop abs is alot like the Rock n Body hard abs, and yes they will kick your booty!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Okay so I did 25 min on my recumbent bike last night plus upper body and core strength training. Today I will do at least 15 min on bike and lower body and core strength training.
    Amy :happy: