BEST concerts you've ever been to?

Replies

• Last years AC/DC (first night) in Wellington NZ. Fn' awesome!

Best concert memory...the opening bars to Baba O'Riley at The Whos Auckland concert 2009. Near peed my pants when that song started!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,809 Member
    radiohead at Lake Shore Ampatheatre. I think the year was 2002 or 2003. BEST CONCERT EVER!!
  • September 23, 2009: The Blink 182 reunion tour at Superpages in Dallas. Nothing can compare, but Ke$ha this April at the House of Blues was pretty close.
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    September 23, 2009: The Blink 182 reunion tour at Superpages in Dallas. Nothing can compare, but Ke$ha this April at the House of Blues was pretty close.

:D My Green Day concert was at the superpages!!! :D
  • Tina Turner
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Ben Folds, every single time I've seen him, before and after BFF.
  • etoc
    etoc Posts: 2
    First best concert, Flogging Molly at Warped Tour in Bozeman, MT. Second best, Barenaked Ladies in Missoula, MT. Third best, Vampire Weekend in Missoula, MT.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    I don't know if I could pick the best. But my top 3 would be..

Snoop Dogg
    Hollywood Undead
    Sevendust
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Neil Young acoustic on the Freedom tour. Standing right in front of the stage at the Palladium in NYC.
  • summer sanitarium tour featuring:
    metallica
    korn
    kid rock
    powerman 5000
    system of a down

kick *kitten* concert!!
  • NKOTBSB, Baby! :) It was just this past June. It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!

We need to be friends IMMEDIATELY.

I was at the Fenway show in June. It started raining and turned the stage into a giant slip n slide. It was AWESOME.
  • FOO FIGHTERS and seeing them again in November in Duluth, GA!!
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Too many to pick from:
    Fall Out Boy.
    Katy Perry.
    Blink 182.
    Paramore.
    Cobra Starship.
    3 Doors Down.
    Red Jumpsuit Aparatus.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    NKOTBSB, Baby! :) It was just this past June. It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!

I concur, I touched two BSB and Joey Mc was close..

On a prior NKOTB concert, I touched them all :)
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Too many to pick from:
    Fall Out Boy.
    Katy Perry.
    Blink 182.
    Paramore.
    Cobra Starship.
    3 Doors Down.
    Red Jumpsuit Aparatus.

When I saw Fall Out Boy, I was extremely underwhelmed.
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    My Chemical Romance on April 15, 2011 in Chicago. Fantastic show and amazing people. I was at the barricade on Frank's side after spending the night in an alley. I was there more than 24 hours before the door opened to be SURE I got barricade.

All of the Adam Lambert concerts I went to were pretty good - Indianapolis was the best as I was second row center, but MCR wins out over everyone.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    I'm going to show my age here and say that the best ever was my first BIG concert - David Bowie live in 1983!!!
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    I'm going to show my age here and say that the best ever was my first BIG concert - David Bowie live in 1983!!!

I LOVE David Bowie. I bet that was amazing!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Only been to 2 concerts! I went to see sugababes back in 2006 and i went to see Chipmunk in 2010 - also at this concert, Aggro Santos was there, Loick Essien :) soo this has to be by far the best concert out of the both! And i was right at the front of the stage, so i was like 5 steps away from them! :D best night ever!!

Id love to go see Jessie J, N-Dubz, Pixie Lott, Beyone. :D
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Korn
    Great concert, amazing band. They have been around for a while so have a TON of songs, they had just recently released an album that was really good, and the other bands they toured with rocked (Flyleaf, Evanescence, Atreyu, HELLYEA, Trivium)

Bands that I have seen live: Korn, Linkin Park (was my favorite band forever, till they started putting out the worst albums), Evanescene, Atreyu, Blink 182, Fall Out Boy, Flyleaf, Paramore, Mindless Self Indulgence, Coheed and Cambria, P.O.D., Hoobastank, Story of the Year, HELLYEAH, Five Finger Death Punch, and thats all I can remember off the top of my head.

Only other band I want to see is System of a Down.

If they ever came to the US, Id love to see some hardstyle djs like Brennan Heart or Showtek