New Zealand Group!!!

Options

Replies

• emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me on facebook i can add you to the nz group - my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/emmab1970
  • Brainsurgeon
    Brainsurgeon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I wish I was from New Zealand... :*(

I'll adopt you as an honorary kiwi ;)
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
  • Smurftastic
    Smurftastic Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'm 20 years old, from Wellington and I am a 4th year uni student. I put on weight as I got really lazy and ate fast food all the time :tongue:.
  • m0sher_chick
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Zoe from Auckland here. I am new to MFP, am 23yo and have always been a bit porky. I work 40 hours a week as a teacher and am in my 3rd year of studying towards my diploma by correspondence so time isn't on my side.. However I can change my food intake.

SW: 81kg
    GW: 65kg
    GW By xmas: as close to 70kg as possible.

I am highly motivated to get there!! This support system is great!
  • starz13
    starz13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm from wellington...have a 18month old son and a wondeful husband.

I put on alot of weight during pregnancy and want to get back down to 64kgs...currently i am 82.2

i would love to be 77 by xmas
  • amandanzgirl
    amandanzgirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
  • amandanzgirl
    amandanzgirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me on facebook i can add you to the nz group - my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/emmab1970

I sent you a friend request on FB, my name is Amanda H
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options

Have sent a request....I'm Kerry N. :)
  • kiwipearls
    Options
    Hey there, I am 36, 2 kids - 13 year old and a 10 year old.

Gained weight due to back pain meds. Weened myself off of them after getting my back strengthened by exercise.

Now hoping to lose weight so I am keep up with my kids and partner.
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi im ange from palmy north, im 27 with 2 kids aged 10weeks and 6yrs. Due to get married in feb so trying to loose the baby weight and then some.
    So stoked to find a kiwi group.
  • Mucky_Duck
    Options
    Kia Ora Kiwis!
    Fabulous to have an updated group on here. My name is Gabrielle (though I'm Mucky Duck on here) and I'm a 19 year old living in Auckland. I'm not on MFP for weightloss but more to keep track and stay on the healthy road as I have some mental-health issues and can often let the self care slide. I've been making lots of progress since joining MFP though and am hoping to start work soon... still deciding what I want to do careerwise but I was doing a Biomed degree at Auckland Uni and love science.

Anyway I tend to ramble a bit so I shall leave my spiel there and just say to all the Kiwis here that I would be honored to help them out in whatever way I can and hope we can form a really strong and fun community on here.

Wishing everyone well xx
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hi! I guess I am technically not a kiwi but I do live in NZ and my husband is a kiwi! :P
    I just moved here from New York and I'd love some support from other people living here. I live near Motueka and I love it here.

I am over halfway through my weight loss journey but I'm looking for some motivation to finish the last bit now. I am going through a bit of stress with moving overseas and adjusting to a new place and it has been rough. I've only been here a bit over 2 months and I only just got my internet back.
  • jo_can_do
    jo_can_do Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Jo from Chch.. a SAHM of two. Feel free to add me as a friend on here!! I've been putting on weight slowly for years.. but this last year of shakes has seen me add 10kgs since last September.. time to rein things in and stop making excuses.
  • zenJes
    zenJes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    facebook link works :D also so good to see so many kiwis on here :D
  • sharbaby
    sharbaby Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow Hi everyone im shar 32 from Sanson , I got 3 kids almost 3 gurl and to boys aged 5,12 my strt weight was 96 and my goal weight is 80 but happy wiv 85 by xmas
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options

Have sent a request aka Sharleen :)
  • anjulie787
    anjulie787 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow so great to see so many people on here from New Zealand!!
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    Hi Beryl from Wanganui, i am a stay at home mum to 4 boys, 15, 14, 2, and 1, starting weight was just over 107kg (i put on a lot during my last two pregnancy) i am down to just over 88kg now would love to be in the 70's by xmas, great to see so many kiwis here :D:D

Have sent request to NZ FB group Beryl H :D
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name's Grace and I'm up in Auckland. Currently finishing up my studies for Landscape Architecture and married to a wonderful husband. I'm pretty active and an avid horseback rider but these intense studies mean I'm not at the weight I'd like to be as more inactivity than normal. Currently at 58 kg and looking to get down to somewhere between 52-55 kg.

Cool, we are heading towards the same goal weight. I'm 59.4 kgs at the moment.