25 TO LIFE January

Options
2»

Replies

• petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    hey y'all...

did Step last night, burned 600 calories in an hour... I've been trying to sweat off those extra 4 pounds I gained over the holidays... but so far, no luck...

I'm not giving up and hoping it's just taking a while for the water weight to go away from all the junk I ate (I know, I'm probably kidding myself, but whatever works, right?)

Going to ZUMBA tonight, that's good for at least another 600 calories... how's everyone else doing?
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Do we start new threads daily or just continue with the same one everyday?

Where are you sindyb9 that you have ice? I know there is cold weather all across the US right now - for the last month!

Hope everyone has a great day.

I am in Boston, MA and it has been very icy. Well doing ok getting back on track I feel hungry all the time but Im fighting it :drinker: I wish this ice would go away since I fell I have been taken the bus instead of walking and I am having trouble sticking to 1209 calories a day without exercise. :sad: Well hope everyone is doing better. Got to get back to work. Drinking my water :bigsmile:
  • sindyb9
    Options
    How do you fight the cravings??? GRRRRRR just ate WAY too much at lunch!

I take a portion and put the rest away, out of sight out of mind. it is very hard I am dealing with the same thing fighting myself, but we can do this. :flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    i am totally still here!!

im sorry i havent been checking in much lately! I don't have the internet at home, and tho i am on a computer all day long, i don't have much chance to do 'fun' stuff online...

BUT i have continued with my (decent) eating, and going to zumba very religiously, i just wish that i had more time to get on here and log my food, I definitely kept up with it better back when i coudl get on mfp more!

AND the countdown to my wedding is at 100 days now! Time to get in gear! I am also doing a ton of push-ups every day, so that hopefully i will have more cut shoulders by then!

anyway, i am still here, and i will try to take a moment on my lunch break each day to check in and enter some food!
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    iluvsparkes: Do you mind sharing: What is the date of your wedding? How much do you have to lose? If that is you in the picture it looks like you're there:smile:

My weight is coming off slowly but hey, it's leaving at least. Look for the positive right?

Have a great day,
    Esther
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Did not get a chance to log on this morning. Glad everyone is doing well. Im staying on track. Need to drink more water today. Have a good night. :bigsmile:
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Good morning all.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday, whatever your plans are. Stay focused on our goal!

Esther
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Good Monday morning to everyone! Hope you all are drinking up that H2O, I know I'm trying! Keep up the sweat! WE CAN DO IT!!!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    First week back and I lost 5.5lbs!!! Remind me again why I stopped eating healthy?? LOL Hoping for a good week this week too... have to keep my lead in our works BL! :) Hope everyone is having a great day.
  • sindyb9
    Options
    WTG proudmama :drinker: Today I am really trying, forgot how hard it is when you are working 2 jobs back to back. I am not getting any exercise in :sad: I miss my warm weather and walking every where. I got to eat more :laugh: :laugh: Drinking my water/green tea Sara

Hope everyone has a great day back to work for me. :bigsmile:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    How's everyone been lately? Hope you are all doing well and following your lifestyle changes! Have a GREAT DAY!:tongue:
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Good afternoon,
    Did very well yesterday and keeping it up today. Only getting a little exercise in. Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great day. :bigsmile:
  • petunia
    Options
    Hiya all...

Well, I've lost 2 of the 4 pounds I gained over the holidays... since I never updated my ticker upwards, I don't get to log the two I've lost or the two more to go... :grumble:

but SOON, I'll be able to get that ticker moving again... :drinker:

Just feeling good getting back to the gym and back to healthy habits... eating all that crap made me very cranky (not to mention... FAT).. I hope I can remember that next year and lay off the junk a little more...:ohwell:

bumming today though, b/c I think the gym will cancel my step class 'cause of all the snow we're getting (they've released kids from school early here in Ohio).. and it is just BITTERLY cold...

anyway.. hope all is well with all of you! :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I've lost nottin'! What the heck is going on???
    I'm back to eating right, working out hard, and nothing!???
    ergghhhhhh!
    BUT, I am getting TOM (which I call "Alice") soon. So maybe that's why I haven't budged.
    I'm so sore from working out. I did something to my right shoulder rotator cuff or ligament or muscle, whichever or whatever it is, it hurts and I need to give it a break.
  • sindyb9
    Options
    sorry have not checked in I was really sick and could not get out of bed or eat anything, hopefully it shrunk my tummy :laugh: I do show I lost those 4 pounds I gained ( I had TOM last week)or maybe its water. Hope everyone is doing well and I hope I can get my ticker to move again soon. :bigsmile:
  • petunia
    Options
    Hiya y'all... I have been SO swamped at work and with the kids at home and hitting the gym, I'm barely able to get all my food logged each day... :frown:

a lot of times I'm trying to remember at the end of the day what I've had and figure out if I can have a snack before bed.. (I get cravings at night and I feel better if I can have a cheese stick or something)

anyway....

I've finally gotten back to where I was before the holidays, so the 4 pounds I gained are gone! Now on to moving that ticker again... :bigsmile:

I'm actually quite proud of myself.. had 2 days worth of meetings at work and avoided the cookies at snack time, the bagels and croissants at breakfast and only had 2 pieces of the pizza (small ones) at lunch... for dinner last night everyone else was having hamburgers and fries and I had grilled salmon... I did, however, have 2 beers (Corona Lights)... totally worth the calories... :drinker:

oh.. and just in case I haven't mentioned it recently.. I :heart: ZUMBA
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have been busy as well working 2 jobs I have no time to exercise or feel like doing it but I am not gaining that is a plus. Hope everyone has a great day. Will check in here and there. :bigsmile:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I have been a baaaaaaaaaaaad girl. I've gained some, and I can't blame anyone but myself. I've been eating unnecessary crap. And I can feel it. I'm so mad at myself. I need to set new goals. I had so many last year, got to them, then it all fell apart during the holidays. I started logging my food in January, then stopped again. :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:
    I guess I have to start back at stage 1!
  • petunia
    Options
    That's OK.. we're still here... get back on that wagon girl! :drinker: You can do it.. just look at the success you had last year..

I had a bad weekend, but I'm determined to not let it get me down... I just keep remembering the only alternative is to go back to my old ways, and that was certainly NOT fun...

How about getting us started with a 25 to Life February thread?!?