brazillian wax

Options
2»

Replies

• questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Typically hurts like crazy the first time you go or if you wait too long between waxes. If you keep going regularly, it won't be bad at all.
  • ncgatorfan
    Options
    Skip the wax and go straight for the laser. It will save you $$$ in the long run!! No regrets here!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I do this as a side job. Piece of advise: Make sure you drink lots of water to hydrate your skin and the pull will not traumatize your skin very much. Take pain meds about 30minutes before your session. It would also help if you have it done after your period. When it's about the time that your period is approaching, your pores tend to open up and your sensitivity is heightened.

Hope this helps!

And it is worth it! I get through headaches - because I do mine, myself! But it's so worth it.
    I salute you! You are one BAMF! ... or crazy as ****!

Holy geez!! You do them YOURSELF!!?? I can barely wax my eyebrows myself. Youre a badass.

To the OP.... it hurts like a mofo but theyre ripping a gazillion hairs out of your lady parts. Its not gonna feel good.
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Do it. Once you go brazilian though you never go back.

Giggidy
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    Skip the wax and go straight for the laser. It will save you $$$ in the long run!! No regrets here!!

I've read that that your skin in that 'area' can end up 'stained' or darker than 'normal' ~ is that true??

I would much much rather do the lazer :)

Did the b wax ~ an it only hurt a lil bit, afterwards was well worth it :)
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Dont forget to exfiolate...

Ive had them done professionally but my at home ones are way better.. My partner does it for me, his got it down to 10 minutes now... And so so much cheaper.
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Didn't hurt much (not more than a lip wax). Love it. Partner loves it. Can't believe I debated about it. Just do it!