How often do you weigh-in?

Options
2»

Replies

• beckylou66
    beckylou66 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I weigh in everyday, as soon as I wake up right after the bathroom that is.... I do this to keep track of how my body is reacting to different foods. I have been on one diet or another most of my adult life, they all work but I go back to eating and gain it back (unbelievable huh?!) So, I am trying a new approach, instead of hiding from the scales when I know i've done bad - I'm facing them daily, some days I look fwd to it and some days - not so much. It has kept me on track for a while now, so I'm gonna continue.
  • Deadbeat13
    Options
    i weigh myself every day. As soon as i wake up, after the bathroom but before eating.
    I really need to stop doing this, i don't think it is healthy to do it everyday.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I weight everyday, after using the restroom and working out, but before eating. I only actually check in my weight though once a week. My daily weigh in is to check to make sure Im still making progress
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I just went to weighing once a month. I have an unhealthy relationship with my scale, so we broke up. ;)

Me too...it has been two weeks and it is getting hard to not try it at least once, but this is more than not weighing in for me. It is also a test of discipline to see if I am able to not go for the small victories to win the big war on weight loss.
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day, first thing in the morning after hitting the bathroom and before eating/drinking anything.

To me, it is a huge motivator and I look forward every day to seeing a new, low number, and even when I don't, it motivates me to stay on top of my food intake to make the next day something to look forward to!

I really need to have my nose rubbed in it every single day. I can destroy a diet in a week. I can reverse months of effort in a week.
  • picasey
    Options
    i also weigh in once a week every mon morning before i get ready for work....
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    I try to weigh in once a week, but I usually have to weigh myself everyday, but I only really count the weekly weigh in