Halloween challenge sign-up!! (challenge will start 9/19)

Options

Replies

• LittleFootLT11
    Options
    Banner check! Looks like it didn't work, how do I get the banner to work?

Somehow you got the old image code. Use this one: http://i.imgur.com/mAaAy.jpg but remember to space it the same way you did the old code with the and. Refer to my older post for reference :-)
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    I can't get the banner to work. Can someone post the link again?

Check my earlier post :-)
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Count me in. =) Round my 5% to 7lbs
  • caitlyn619
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • sarabhorton
    sarabhorton Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'd love to play.
    5% will be 13 pounds. It won't be easy, but I'll give it my best shot :)
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! 6.7lbs to lose before halloween. I plan to lose atleast 10 by then, I hope anyway.
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... 5% is 15 lbs for me.... let's do this!
  • Heaven71
    Options
    We can and we wil!!! Love you AFV!! <3
  • mom2jac
    mom2jac Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, too! 5% for me is 8.8 pounds, so 167.8 by Halloween! AWESOME!!! Add me to the list and friend me :smile:
  • cladou2
    cladou2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am in too! My current weight is 160, so 5% of that is 8lbs. I will give it everything I have!
  • omardragon
    Options
    I'm not sure if i got this right but if we starting 9/19 then count me in!!! also when the challenge will end so i can join another one :D
  • SLKMERC
    SLKMERC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Can you count me in? Never done this before thought, so will need help!!

CW 201
    GW 191

10lbs!!!
  • Heaven71
    Options
    Start weight 142
    Current weight 134
    Goal weight 120
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I want to be in this challege! I will post my starting weight this Sunday
    5% of my weight would be about 10 pounds to lose! YEAH - thanks for posting this!!
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Well, on page 4 Elana declared this group closed. Rats. With so many others wanting to sign up for this challenge, can we encourage her to reopen it? I'd like to join too. Or, is there a way to do a secondary version of this same challenge?

I like the idea of it, because it'll push me just a wee bit harder than I've been pushing myself. It puts me in a group with people to be accountable to. Plus, I love walking and trikking and think I can do the 2.38 miles each day if I have that as a goal.

If I were able to join this challenge, my weight loss goal would be 12.11 pounds off of 242.2 by Halloween. Or, easier said, 230.09. Heck, let's go crazy and say 230 lbs!

So, Elana, what do you say? Open it back up for us that found you 2 days later, please? Or someone tell me how I can start one...
  • hoop77
    hoop77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just getting back on the excercise wagon after having baby 2 1/2 weeks ago, count me in! 5% by halloween is 8lbs for me.
  • dirdam
    dirdam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too. If the group's already closed you you start a new one missyclaire, you can count me in.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Count me in please - how do I join exactly?

CW 170lbs, so target 5% is 8.5lbs in 6 weeks, a little much for me but will see what I can do!
  • ksminor22
    Options
    Sounds great! My current weight is 131, so 5% is 6.55lbs, but 7 sounds a lot better! I am still new to this and looking forward to a first challenge! This baby weight has to go!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Anyone else on the challenge working on baby weight? Add me as a friend for encouragement! :)