What's on your plate for lunch???

Options
2»

Replies

• Marquettedominos
    Marquettedominos Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Lunch for me today is gonna be 2 bananas, 4 strawberres, 2oz fresh spinach, and a Large slice of fresh pineapple with core(blended). Followed by 16oz water.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I made a small veggie stir fry and had a kashi pumpkin spice bar after :)
  • kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I usually have leftovers from last night's dinner. Today it's gonna be salmon w/ green beans & red potatoes.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    well my first meal of the day will be 10oz chicken, 100g of white rice and 75g of broccoli
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Today is a whole grain tortilla, with some zucchini, black beans and cumin sauteed, 1/4 c shredded cheddar on top, folded, and some salsa and lite sour cream.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm having a whole wheat tortilla with 1/4 cup shredded mexican cheese and a chick pea salad.
  • jljc_2010
    jljc_2010 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    For lunch I am having a chicken basil dish with a salad, consisting of 2 cups of spinach, 1 green onion, and salt-free seasoned pepper.
    Chicken Basil Dish=
    1 can Hunts Tomatos with Basil, Oregano, Garlic
    9 oz of Chicken Breast cut up in small pieces
    1/4 cup of fresh parmesan
    Throw it all together bake in the oven until the chicken is done and wah-lah!
    Yummy!
  • amewha
    amewha Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    A can of Campbells Chunky Sausage Gumbo with 1/2 cup of whole wheat cous cous + water added before microwaving it. Simple and super filling.
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    2 cups cubed watermelon
    2 cups of fresh berries (black, straw, rasp, blue)
    1 med Fuji apple
    4 sticks Precious Stringsters string cheese

603 Cal, 35g protein, 60g cholesterol, 24g fat, 76g carb, 766 mg sodium
  • LisaMarieee
    LisaMarieee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I had 1 whole dragon fruit for lunch today.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Usually one cup of cottage cheese with fruit

or

A flat bread two or three slices of turkey on it
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    BBQ chicken wrap with sharp cheddar cheese. RIDICULOUS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • whateverr120
    Options
    Im lucky because my absolute favorite sandwich is simple, easy to make, and low in calories. I like to use either regular white sliced bread, or sliced wheat bread, or a mission brand wrap, (i know white bread isnt the best but its my favorite...) and I just put turkey (i especially like the boars head cracked pepper kind) with lettuce, and yellow mustard. its SO good, its how I've had it my whole life so it's exactly how i like my turkey sandwich. Other than that, if you have a freezer and microwave option, I like the fajita style spring rolls from lean cuisine (only 200 calories for 3 rolls and they are reallyyy good, people always ask what it is when they walk by because it smells so good). grilled chicken salad if my boyfriend or coworkers order take out.. or panera has some nice options. plain grilled chicken (maybe leftover from the night before) cut up with a little salt, pepper, and whatever spices you like, a tiny bit of mayo in a sandwich is also really yummy. cut up cucumber and cherry tomatos are always nice to munch on with lunch. speaking of cucumber, I like cucumber sandwiches (on wraps or sliced bread) I add a little salt and pepper but other than that I dont NEED mayo or anything, its good just like that. (might sound weird if you haven't had it. if you have access to a toaster, I like to toast my bread and make tomato sandwiches (just add a tiny bit of mayo). Starbucks has a tomato mozzerella sandwich that they toast for you and its SO good.
    Anyways hope I helped generate some ideas =)

Edit: also, hummus and your favorite veggies =) and maybe some crackers too. everything is good with hummus!
  • RillSoji
    RillSoji Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Today was half a stuffed bell pepper, salad, crackers and cheese with pepperoni slices and a plum.

M-F I post my lunches on my blog. Linky in sig.