Fell off wagon..hard!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Ok Leslee, we fell off the same wagon, but I fell off way before Thanksgiving! I have been back on MFP for 4 days or now so just take it one day at a time.
    30 is not so bad, I will be 40 in 3 weeks! That really is an wye opener!! :noway:

Happy almost birthday, twin! :smile:

I turned 40 last year and it was my catalyst for geting into shape. :smile: (It wasn't as bad as I feared, but that's our secret!) :wink:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Leslee!!!!!!! :love:

Welcome back!!!! :smooched:

Now get with the program! :angry:

I missed you!! :smooched:

No more excuses, missy! :angry:

Wubbbbbs yewwwww! :smooched:

:angry:

hey girlie! thanks for the warm welcome back! Yeah the last few weeks have been a food fest for me..... and I paid for it..and now am so sad..lol!!!! All that wine I tell ya..yeah..that's what it was.......:drinker: :sad: :heart:

Wine?????? :love:

Okay, all is forgiven then! :bigsmile: :wink:

Whew!! Glad we are back in business now....don't know if I could handle it if you didn't forgive me now.......I would have to go have a glass of wine :tongue:

Well, lets have one to celebrate my forgiving nature! :laugh: :drinker:

Haha!!!! Yeah..I wish!! I'm already 500 calories over for today...guess i shouldn't be rewarded with a glass of wine today..... pouting..... maybe tomorrow I will do better :)
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Thanks! :flowerforyou: At least my twin will be 40 eight minutes before me! :laugh: I am just gald that I am on the up side and working in a nursing home I am thankful for every year that I have!
    Rhonda
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    Hi Twin2...I have identical twin daughters...they were 48 last month....they are 36 minutes apart....Happy up coming Birthday :flowerforyou: ....40 is a good year....I did not mind that one at all...it was number 30 that bothered me....because I told my family to forget it and they did.:laugh:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Hi Twin2...I have identical twin daughters...they were 48 last month....they are 36 minutes apart....Happy up coming Birthday :flowerforyou: ....40 is a good year....I did not mind that one at all...it was number 30 that bothered me....because I told my family to forget it and they did.:laugh:

Even though I am a twin, I still get amazed when I see a set of twins, do your daughters get a lot of questions like "do you know when she is hurt?", we get a ton and I anwer to her name too when I hear it. :laugh:
    Rhonda
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options

Even though I am a twin, I still get amazed when I see a set of twins, do your daughters get a lot of questions like "do you know when she is hurt?", we get a ton and I anwer to her name too when I hear it. :laugh:
    Rhonda

Yes they have gotten those questions all of their lives...They also answer to both names......They now live in different states but talk on the phone all the time.....One lives here in California..the other lives in Oregon.....