Confession...Signup below

Options
2»

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Of course I'd love to help!!!! Not that you have any shortage of helpers. :D

Now that school is back and Falll is almost here, I'm doing the same thing. Re-committing. Feels really damn good too! :D

Love you!!! :heart:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Found the boot I'm going to wear for this :P

WICked-800B.jpg

are those EFFN SPIKES????
  • TheNewLK
    Options
    Get your *kitten* in gear woman. I will kick it repeatedly. BearTigers kick hard.

ohhhh Im shaking lol.....Kick away
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Always here for you! :flowerforyou:
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I want to see 15 burppees! MOVE IT!!!

UGH!! I hate Burppees
    Me too!!
  • TheNewLK
    Options
    I :heart: yall for wanting to kick my *kitten* so much :love:
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    xoxoxoxoo...i have a bag of twizzlers for you...but only if you run for em :) xo
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    xoxoxoxoo...i have a bag of twizzlers for you...but only if you run for em :) xo

Oh that's evil....I LOVE IT!
  • TheNewLK
    Options

bahaha I just so pictured you holding them just out of my reach making me run for them.....:heart: You know me tooo well....Love me some twizzlers
  • Sararainmaker
    Sararainmaker Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Found the boot I'm going to wear for this :P

WICked-800B.jpg

Those are some sexy boots...

On to the main point... sorry! :D

Girl, you can DO IT! I agree with the sleep thing! get your sleep in order as soon as possible! melatonin is natural AND will help you sleep. Sleeping pills can be bad, and addictive, but melatonin is what our bodies produce when we need to go to sleep, it's a much better route, and you don't wake up feeling like you spent a night binge drinking!

As for your motivation... make yourself a chart and put it where you can see it. list the days of the week and the workouts you want to do. Post it in your house where you will see it EVERY day. check off what you have done. If you have a husband or a room mate, ask them to hold you accountable to the list you made, if you live alone, hold yourself accountable. When you start getting into the swing of workouts and diet, as well as with a normal sleeping pattern you will feel SO MUCH better every day!

Be like Nike:
    Just Do It!