Options
2»

Replies

• Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    yeah because I'm cheap.

(thinking about trying the closet hide and seek trick soon) lol

That really works. Kids are stupid and easy to fool. (For those of you who have no sense of humor, I'm totally kidding. I love kids. They're not stupid. They are just uneducated.)

***They're really stupid***
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Sigh i have Bud 55, taste like water,,,,
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    If I've never had it, I try to catch it in a mixer case or only get six. That being said, I pretty much find a way to enjoy any beer I buy, even if that means making it in to a sauce or marinade.
  • Sasssy69
    Options
    Sigh i have Bud 55, taste like water,,,,

My teeny, tiny, ice-cold, black heart bleeds for you. :brokenheart:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    If you have Publix near you, they started selling a custom 6 pack where you individually pick the beers you want.

Yeah that's right, I've got a sick pack
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    yeah because I'm cheap.

(thinking about trying the closet hide and seek trick soon) lol

That really works. Kids are stupid and easy to fool. (For those of you who have no sense of humor, I'm totally kidding. I love kids. They're not stupid. They are just uneducated.)

***They're really stupid***

I did know you were kidding. :) That's one of those parenting inside jokes.
    Me, I wasn't kidding. lol
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    They package beer in less then 30 packs? unsure.gif
    I know, right?! Imagine my surprise! :laugh: :drinker:
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Do you ever buy a 12 pack to try it, not like it, but drink it anyway? Because, ya know, it's beer?

Yes, but not usually in one evening.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Beer? Blech. Sorry, no. Maybe once in a great great while.
  • Fire96
    Options
    No. I never have this problem. I only drink Ultra. Oh wait...I did buy the flavored Ultra and decided I didn't like it. I have LOTS of family that like to visit for free beer :) Beer NEVER EVER EVER goes to waste here. Just to waist. Ugh. And butt and thighs and well...everywhere I don't want it. Like you know..on someone else!!! :)
  • KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    THAT'S FUNNY.....MADE ME LAUGH...........I LIKE BEER.........IT MAKES ME A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW!!!!! THAT'S A SONG HERE IN THE OL U.S.A.:laugh:
  • superflyrbi
    superflyrbi Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I know, Carl. I found this out once when I went to a friend's for dinner, and they only had 12 beers for 3 people. I was confused as to what the other 2 people were going to drink.

I thought I recognized your pic from my family reunion. I mean we have to be related, right?
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I brew my own:) All my stuff is goooooood.
  • Sasssy69
    Options
    I know, Carl. I found this out once when I went to a friend's for dinner, and they only had 12 beers for 3 people. I was confused as to what the other 2 people were going to drink.

I thought I recognized your pic from my family reunion. I mean we have to be related, right?

Probably. There's a lot of us beer lovers out there. Kindred spirits and such and all that.