ANY REDS ON?

Options
OK Reds, I don't know if you've all been reading the Purple teams challenges and posts but they are tough! For anyone on I say get out of bed or away from the computer for a few minutes and do 10 squats, 20 crunches, and 5 pushups?

Replies

• kmdougherty
    Options
    OK Reds, I don't know if you've all been reading the Purple teams challenges and posts but they are tough! For anyone on I say get out of bed or away from the computer for a few minutes and do 10 squats, 20 crunches, and 5 pushups?
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Darn those purples!!!!!!!

Ok, ok..... I got out of bed and reluctantly knocked them out.
    Pushup suck!!!!! :angry:

Down with purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :brokenheart:
  • Renea101
    Options
    Got it! The crunches were tough! I challenge you to 10 more squats and 5 more push ups? Lets do this!!!
  • Renea101
    Options
    I just got the 10 extra crunches and 5 more push ups, any one else able to hit it???

Go REDS!
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    great job girls! renea, u got it! u in gingermoon?
  • gingermoon
    Options
    Ok... but I'm doing 20 squats but NO MORE PUSHUPS!!!! :noway:
  • Renea101
    Options
    that works for me, great job!
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    ok i did the 10 more crunches, 10 more squats, and 5 pushups!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    The crunches kill! Wow... I really can't wait till 20 crunches is a breeze!
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    somethings better than nothing!
  • Renea101
    Options
    Absolutely, great job motivating us, kmdoughterty....(what is your first name or nickname?)
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    Kate :heart:
  • gingermoon
    Options
    What time zone is everyone in?

I'm on eastern time, so it's 11:30 and after that mini workout, I may not sleep til mid morning! lol
  • suprjewels
    Options
    You guys are hilarious. I think I just burned a couple calories laughing at you all. I'm on the purple team by the way. Keep moving, (hint hint do wall pushups instead of floor they still make you hurt and you can do more.) The calf raises kill me. I took yesterday off and mine still hurt from saturdays 40.... Enjoy!!! Great motivation. Shh don't tell I'm going to go now and do my hour on my bowflex...:bigsmile:
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    im w. u gingermoon but i'm a night owl!
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    hmmm calf raises anyone?
  • gingermoon
    Options
    You guys are hilarious. I think I just burned a couple calories laughing at you all. I'm on the purple team by the way. Keep moving, (hint hint do wall pushups instead of floor they still make you hurt and you can do more.) The calf raises kill me. I took yesterday off and mine still hurt from saturdays 40.... Enjoy!!! Great motivation.

And where were you 20 minutes ago to remind me about the wall pushups??? :grumble:
    Dang, I can't believe I forgot about those.

Thanks for the reminder!! :heart:
  • Renea101
    Options
    What time zone is everyone in?

I'm on eastern time, so it's 11:30 and after that mini workout, I may not sleep til mid morning! lol

I am on central so it is 10:30 here but I may be up for a while after my cardio work out...whoo-wee!

Love the idea of the wall push ups.

I am going to do 10 of those and 5 calf raises...they hurt!
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    i just did 25:smile:
  • Renea101
    Options
    I actually got in 20 calf raises, FEELIN THE BURN...and 10 wall push ups, anyone with me?