September Challenge Week 3 - Team Amazing Grace (CLOSED GROU

Options

Replies

• Weight 228
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Xtine is going to be a grandma today!!! They are inducing her daughter!!!

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart:
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Did all of day 1 and day 2 *pygmy* challenge exercises, including the 2 mile run/walk.

Also have done 100 crunches so far for the week....will do the rest during the week.

Under cals yesterday and will be under cals today!

@SweetToothMelissa - did you get your water in for Monday? I didn't see it on your Food Diary. Just let me know. As of Tuesday night, I show that you have 15 points (but that's without Monday's water because I didnt know what it was).... also, be sure to keep me updated on how many crunches you have done :flowerforyou:
  • SweetToothMelissa
    SweetToothMelissa Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Did all of day 1 and day 2 *pygmy* challenge exercises, including the 2 mile run/walk.

Also have done 100 crunches so far for the week....will do the rest during the week.

Under cals yesterday and will be under cals today!

@SweetToothMelissa - did you get your water in for Monday? I didn't see it on your Food Diary. Just let me know. As of Tuesday night, I show that you have 15 points (but that's without Monday's water because I didnt know what it was).... also, be sure to keep me updated on how many crunches you have done :flowerforyou:

Yep I had my 8 cups of water in for Monday. I sometimes forget to put it in my diary....but I went back to look, and to input it, and it was there, so I'm not sure why it didn't show up for you.

I will definitely keep you posted on my crunches!! I plan to do 100-200 tonight, but I'll let ya know for sure once I have done them :bigsmile:
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Ok, as of Wednesday morning (for Monday and Tuesday) these are the scores that I have....

cath = 31
    amazing_grace = 16
    jmanthei = 16
    walkingingrace = 16
    SweetToothMelissa = 16 ( just added the water for Monday!)
    Xtine = 7 (only because you haven't done Monday's yet and the wood Chops for Tuesday!! :wink: ) But I know you have a baby coming today - so CONGRATS to the new grandma!!!!

@SarahRuth - where are you girl??? Hope everything is ok with you......
  • SweetToothMelissa
    Options
    I did 100 crunches tonight. I had 13 cups of water and was under cals. Planning on doing today's and tomorrow's chalenge exercises tomorrow.
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I did 100 crunches tonight. I had 13 cups of water and was under cals. Planning on doing today's and tomorrow's chalenge exercises tomorrow.

@SweetToothMelissa - ok. I got you down for 7 points tonight.

Myself:
    I did Day 3 of the Pygmy challenges (including the 2 mile walk) (2 points)
    10 glasses of water (2 points)
    under calorie goal (barely!! Whew :drinker: ) (5 points)
    75 crunches.....Ugh!!

9 points total for me tonight.
  • Water check
    Under calories check
    50 crunches
    pygmy series all listed for Wednesday check
  • Water check
    Under calories check
    50 crunches
    pygmy series all listed for Wednesday check
  • cath1717
    Options
    WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14th

Under calories ( + 5 points )
    Water over 10 ( + 2 points )

Total for wednesday = 7 points

Let's go everybody, make some POINTS!!!! :bigsmile:
  • sbrown44
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Water was on target for monday, not sure about the food since I didn't track it. Food was definitely under goal since I caught a stomach bug and haven't eaten anything until today's top ramen. Water yesterday was not and I will input all of my stuff for today.

Thanks, everyone!
    Sheryl
  • sbrown44
    Options
    hiya :)

9 glasses of water-done
    food-under goal
    exercises-did day three, not a huge fan of the globe jumps or toe touches but finally done!

Will work on tuesdays-not for the points but for me. I need it right now.

Have a great night all
    Sheryl
  • Xtine72
    Xtine72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm officially a GRANNY!! Kaden Ray was born at 609am 7lbs 20inches! :blushing:

My challenges went out the window this week but will be strong starting Monday!

Still staying under my calorie goals and trying to get my water in. Lost 3 lbs!!

Woohoo! It's a good day! :bigsmile:
  • SweetToothMelissa
    Options
    All pygmy exercises are done for yesterday and today. Cals were under both days and I had 10 cups of water today...not sure about yesterday, but I know it was a lot! Didn't do any crunches today either but I will do more tomorrow and Saturday to get to the 500!!
  • cath1717
    Options
    THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 15th

Water over 10 glasses = ok (2 points)
    Calories = BUSTED (0 point)

Unfortunately for me, I ate my calories in fonction that I was supose to have Tennis lessons tonight BUT it was canceled because of the rain :sad: So I didn't train for today and busted my calories... Oh well, I will work harder tomorrow :laugh:

Have a nice day!

Cath
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Pygmy challenges complete, plus 75 crunches.
    12 waters today
    Under calorie goal!
    9 pts today.

Good night all... another night that I'm Pooped!
  • sbrown44
    Options
    Pygmie exercises for tuesday and today-done
    under calories-done
    water-9 glasses-done

Will work harder tomorrow since I will be in vegas over the weekend.

Have a great night all
  • Thursday:
    Under calorie goal - check
    Water - check
    I exercised hard, but I will do Thursday's Pygmy Series Exercises on Friday.
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I think I am going to have to drop at this point. With all that is going on, changing jobs, my husband's schedule changing, my bike getting stolen, having to buy a car, planning a Disney trip, planning to move again, blah, blah, blah... I haven't even been logging my eating. I don't want to be dragging the team down. And I have a feeling it will be next to impossible to keep up while we are at Disney next week. :(
  • cath1717
    Options
    @SarahRuth Ohhhh I'm so sad right now :sad: Good luck to you and will miss you!