Any 5'2 ladies ?? I need motivation !!

Options

Replies

• heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"--Started at 230 last June and am down to 150.6 currently--working on the last 16 pounds. It's not only possible, but with some hard work an determination, easily within your reach :)
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 SW 135 CW 122. I hope to get down to 110 as appropriate for my small frame. It's hard work, but it's been one month 19 days and everything's going well so far!
  • Rachel_Leigh84
    Options
    A teeny tiny 5ft 2" here too! My heaviest weight is 150, currently 127 and goal weight is 112. Hoping to reach this by my wedding in April.
  • zaporiah1988
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and a half. My highest weight was 265 in 2006. I got down to 185 and have yo-yo'd between 185 and 195 for about 5 years. I've been super stressed altely and got back to 205. Since re-joining MFP in late August, I'm down to 198. I want to get to 150.

Highest: 265
    SW:205
    CW:198
    GW 1:195
    GW 2: 185
    GW 3: 175
    Gw 4:165
    GW 5: 155
    GW 6: 150
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 as well, started at 160 now at 143, would like to get down to 125!
  • Aperyan83
    Aperyan83 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Any ladies at 240lbs??
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". When I started WW in May 2010, I was just about 173 lbs. I had already been "dieting" for several week, so I think my original weight might have been close to 176-178. I have been maintaining at 123-125 since May 2011. I don't want to lose any more weight, but I am set on not ever gaining it back either. ;-)
  • jessielorraine
    Options
    Im 5'2"!! I was ALWAYS at 120 up until 3 years ago. I moved with my mom and they all always ate junk!! It took me this long to finally realize that I dont need to eat what everyone else is eating!! I need to set an example for myself and my other family members to eat better and have a healthier and happier life.(: So im trying to fit in exercise everyday and eat healthier. It doesnt matter how intense your workouts are. As long as youre trying, thats allthat matters. Every little bit helps. (:
  • CamayB
    CamayB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is exactly me! I am 5'2" and gave birth to my son at 200 pounds (ugh!) and got down to 160ish then back up to 185 and now im at 163 and dropping. My goal is 140, which is 23 pounds! I have already lost 20 pounds so I know I can do it! I just have to stay on track!
  • queenmegan
    Options
    I'm 5'2" as well. My highest weight at 227lbs. (I've lost quite a bit prior to MFP) It's been taking a lot of hard work and determination but it's definitely possible. 140 lbs, here I come!!!
  • Fit_ClaudiaQ
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'1"..HW: 230 July of 2010..CW: 173 & GW: 145. I've lost 30 on my own then joined MFP & have lost another 28, hoping to lose these last 28..

I'd recommend the 30 Day Shred by Jillian michaels..she gets great results. I lost a total of 13inches & 2.5% body fat. Most of the inches came off of my hips/waist & thighs. Oh & those of you who also have had c-sections, it works miracles..my "pouch" is slowly disappearing!
  • Kristinapedia
    Kristinapedia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow, we're all in the same boat! ;) I am 5'1" and was 150 when I got pregnant NINE YEARS AGO!. Went up to 182, lost 10 lbs only from having my son (he was 6.6 and all the other junk, lol). Cut my 55 hours in half, gained the 10lbs back and have been 180 for 9 years! I FINALLY lost that 32 lbs this year. My ultimate goal is 130. I was 125 when I met my Ex in 1998. How I would love to be there again. I have my eye on someone else now and felt he wouldn't take a second look at me because of my weight. (Ok, well, I wanted to lose the weight and be 90- 100lbs less than my Ex's new GF !! (she's got to be about 200-220) . I wanna show him what he lost. LLLLLLoser. hahahaha)

Ok, rant done! :)
  • peachElibrarian
    peachElibrarian Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my current weight is 215. My ultimate goal weight is 120-130 lbs. I've had trouble sticking with it but this time around I think I've found a secret weapon. Every time I get discouraged I log on and look at success story before/after pics. They kick my butt into gear each time.
    Anyone feel free to add me as a friend!
  • TanyaDelAngel
    TanyaDelAngel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    5'2 and 40 pounds to go... :D
  • mruszaj
    mruszaj Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'm 5'1 1/2, (yup that 1/2 counts!) and my starting weight about 3 weeks ago was 118. I'm currently 111, and I'm trying to get down to 105 before I leave to Florida in 20 days. Hopefully it can be done !
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 5'2" as well! In my opinion, being at 70kgs (my starting weight)just isn't sexy for my height.

My 1st big goal is to reach 60kgs by Christmas. :smile: My 2nd big goal will be to reach 55kg (haven't planned the time frame yet lol).

My ultimate goal would be *deeeep breath* to reach 50kg (I would feel over the moon if I reach 55kg!! Imagine how excited and crazily happy I will be if I reach 50kg!!) Also needing all the support I can get. Feel free to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • 1985ldm
    1985ldm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    for waist inches to come off you should do waist exercises - i did hula hoop on wii fit for a couple weeks and saw a big difference. and waist twists. and then theres general stuff like yoga and walking. anything that uses core muscles should help too!
  • tishpickle
    Options
    I am 5'2 - started at 260 in 2005 - lost 40lb in 6 months but then got stuck --- for 4 years....

I have lost 7lbs in the last 3 weeks on MFP

My goal is pretty fluid - I weighed in the low 140's in high school but can't remember much about it.

I am thinking of going for about 130ish.. depends how I feel when I get there...
  • miam4nia
    miam4nia Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2!!! currently i'm at 187.5, but looking to get down to 150 before i re-evaluate!

i hate being short! if i were like...5'9 i'd look alright with 187.5 pounds :P
  • KeepItOff4Life
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and a half, so I round to 5'3. Started at 199-202 (always fluctuating because of IBS............ugh!!) and my GW is 130.

I heard someone say a few years ago, "Short chicks do it better." So, go do it better! - What that means, I don't know, but it sounds good! Time for Circuit Training!! Good luck ladies!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!