another day....

Options
here i go again! i feel nervous every morning that i am going to mess up today! this is tough!

Replies

• cmmoreland
    Options
    here i go again! i feel nervous every morning that i am going to mess up today! this is tough!
  • jessbblonde
    jessbblonde Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    be positive, plan out your meals. start the day with I will not make a mistake today, I deserve this.
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Everyone feels this way at first, even some after a long time of trying to get healthy. I know it's hard, believe me I KNOW, but try to start your day on a positive note by asking yourself, or TELLING yourself -"What am I going to accomplish today? What am I going to do FOR my self today? How can I get one step closer to being healthy today" "Rome wasn't build in a day and neither was I, but I CAN DO THIS!!!"
    I wish you the VERY best of luck but just remember it took you a lifetime to build up your weight and bad habits, it's OK if it takes a little while to learn how to stay on track, but you CAN do it because you are worth it!!!!!
  • cmmoreland
    Options
    feeling ok about the day...so far! just have to stay focused! thanks for the support! :happy: