Options

Replies

• anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Kendal: Future talks are GOOD!!!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    First, I wanted to share this story that was posted on Facebook this morning:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A while back, at the entrance of a gym, there was a picture of a very thin and beautiful woman. The caption was "This summer, do you want to be a mermaid or a whale?"

The story goes, a woman (of clothing size unknown) answered the following way:

"Dear people, whales are always surrounded by friends (dolphins, seals, curious humans), they are sexually active and raise their children with great tenderness.
    They entertain like crazy with dolphins and eat lots of prawns. They swim all day and travel to fantastic places like Patagonia, the Barents Sea or the coral reefs of Polynesia.
    They sing incredibly well and sometimes even are on cds. They are impressive and dearly loved animals, which everyone defend and admires.

Mermaids do not exist.

But if they existed, they would line up to see a psychologist because of a problem of split personality: woman or fish?
    They would have no sex life and could not bear children.
    Yes, they would be lovely, but lonely and sad.
    And, who wants a girl that smells like fish by his side?

Without a doubt, I'd rather be a whale.

At a time when the media tells us that only thin is beautiful, I prefer to eat ice cream with my kids, to have dinner with my husband, to eat and drink and have fun with my friends.

We women, we gain weight because we accumulate so much wisdom and knowledge that there isn't enough space in our heads, and it spreads all over our bodies.
    We are not fat, we are greatly cultivated.
    Every time I see my curves in the mirror, I tell myself: "How amazing am I ?! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hosanna - I'm glad Alex is doing better! I can relate to the address thing; I did what I could with the internet when the ex and I married, and geeeesh it was frustrating.

Lacey - I've never heard of running tights. O.O What are they like? I need to get SOMETHING, since it's going to be bitterly cold here in another month.

Kendal - 4.0mph is somewhere between jog and walk for me, so a jawk? wog? Something. :P But it is exciting. Great job!! :)

Sarah - That is excellent advice. O.O Nerd and I keep changing dates because we'd like his family to be able to come (well, the non-crazy part), and yeah. That really puts things in perspective.

Amy - They like hugs! Go for it!

The bunnies settled in nicely last night (after being terrified throughout the truck ride to get food, and then take them home), and one of our two kittens immediately fell in love. She wants to snuggle them and play with them and even slept next to their cage last night. So. Adorable.

Nerd is having some issues with his lack of hours from work, so he's looking for a different job. I /can/ cover the bills with a little left over, so it's not a huge deal, but having 2 real incomes is nice. They overstaffed, so everyone is getting their hours cut, and since he's newest his are REALLY cut. It's so weird to me to have him looking for a new job, because I spent almost a decade with my ex, who never held a job longer than a year, and other that year-long job, it was a max of about 2-3 months with around 6-8 months in between. Sometimes, it's still so hard to believe that Nerd is so good to me when I spent so long with someone telling me no one would ever treat me well, because I was (insert any number of insults here) and didn't deserve it.

Unfortunately, the work issue puts a pause on going to the gym. I might see if I can start using my neighbor's treadmill; that's kind of an awkward situation where she bought it 2 months ago, has used it twice, and her husband is not quite pissed about her having it yet because he thinks it will get me over there to use it. (Him and I had a brief fling, twice, in the past, and he never quite got over it but understand there are boundaries or I leave.) It would be free and convenient, but I don't know.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone! I worked late so didn't work out, but managed to write down all I ate and am doing so again today.

Exercise plan for the day is to go out in the rain and run again...hopefully it won't be a torrential downpour.

Jessi - that sounds like a disaster waiting to happen with the treadmill and past fling thing. Sorry to be blunt, but yeesh girl. Go running outside like me or something lol.

Kendal - yeay for running a mile and yeay for Future Talk with Mr Reunion.

Sorry ladies, I've not got any time to respond to anyone else. My goal today is to not get on here again until I eat lunch.
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Crystal- I will have to say that is willpower to the extreme to go for celibacy. I know how it feels though and actually to prove a point to my now husband, from the last time we went 7 weeks without. It is very interesting what you can fill yourself with when that is not there to distract you. And a BIG congrats to you for not smoking! :)

Kerry- Thanks for the sweet words. I have noticed myself getting my "sugars" in healthier ways and it is so much more rewarding. I just ate some dried apple rings and they tasted super sweet to me as before they tasted like cardboard. It's amazing what your senses will trick you with.

Apryl- Congrats!

Kendal- Go you for going the mile! I am just wanting to walk a mile right now. Every couple of days I catch myself daydreaming that I will just walk out of my home and run and run and run. I know it's not possibly with my plantar fascia but I can dream. Run a mile for me! :)

Okay, back to my kiddos who are typing away for today. Tonight is my long night of teaching until 9:30 pm with no break. I keep telling myself that I will make it through this. I am working this extra job for the best and it will eventually help pay off with my family.
  • anvy0530
    Options
    Jenn: I gave up sugar for about 6 months a few years ago and then on Christmas Eve my mom brought me a Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider and I SWEAR I got a head rush after one sip. Your body definitely adjusts to a lowered sugar intake.

Lacey: Do you like running in the rain? I absolutely love running in the rain (not a downpour or anything) because there are less people out and about and I feel all alone - just me and my run in the nature. I love it. I'm lucky I live in Germany cuz we get a LOT of opportunities to run in the rain.

Jessi: I agree with Lacey, that treadmill situation sounds like a really BAD idea.

I'm proud of me today. The guys from The Hubbs work were going down to the Volksfest (It's a beer fest like Oktoberfest and second only to the Munich Oktoberfest in size) and he invited me along but I really don't need to be sitting on my butt drinking beer (I did that enough last week- LOL) so I told him to go on without me and THEN when he called and asked if I wanted him to bring home some candied almonds or caramel apples, I said no. Yay!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Lacey - Sometime in the next month, we'll likely be below freezing for a majority of my outside-of-work hours, and not long after that we'll probably spend a significant amount of time below zero. My asthma would kill me if I was outside in that for long at all; cold air makes it about impossible to breathe. Getting outside to run is a very, very short-term thing.

On the plus side, Nerd has a new job as of this morning. The guy from the pet store/kids store came down to talk about some community events, had had an employee walk out this morning, and he needed someone to start tomorrow. It's not a ton of hours but better than his other job, and it's daytime work close to home, which is awesome.
  • Laceylala
    Options
    Lacey - Sometime in the next month, we'll likely be below freezing for a majority of my outside-of-work hours, and not long after that we'll probably spend a significant amount of time below zero. My asthma would kill me if I was outside in that for long at all; cold air makes it about impossible to breathe. Getting outside to run is a very, very short-term thing.

On the plus side, Nerd has a new job as of this morning. The guy from the pet store/kids store came down to talk about some community events, had had an employee walk out this morning, and he needed someone to start tomorrow. It's not a ton of hours but better than his other job, and it's daytime work close to home, which is awesome.

I have a 30 day shred dvd and a weight watchers work out dvd I will gladly send you!!

yeay for nerd having another job!!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Jessie - I 3rd the notion of avoid that treadmill mess. I see problem written all over that. Leslie Sansone's DVDs are great low impact aerobics for the home... < $8 at Amazon... My 2 fav are 5 mile Fat Burning Blast and 5 day slim down. Another way to get free DVDs is use DVD Swap for old movies. It cost me $1.88 to ship someone a DVD and I got a Leslie Sansone one in return with my credit. There were tons of ex DVDs available. I think you get a free credit for listing 5 or 10 DVDs.
  • KatheryneLynne
    Options
    So get this. I had a run in with a lazy co-worker earlier in the day. In response I typed up a huge rant on here but, because I knew it would be inappropriate, I deleated it before posting. Don't you know, she just came back for round two ABOUT THE SAME ISSUE, and not even new aspects of the same issue, the same exact complaint as earlier. I smile and defuse the situation, but inside I'm screaming, DO YOUR JOB SO I DON"T HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me just say ARGGGGGGGGG.

anyway. Jessie, avoid the neighbor mess. I suggest jogging in place in your own home instead. Even if you just do it in the bathroom where nobody can bother you, it has to be better than using the treadmill at HIS house.

I think my husband is getting tired of eating the same thing all the time. My current go-to meal is baked chicken, wild grain and brown rice, and a green veggie (broccoli, green beans, or brussels sprouts). But I'm begining to wonder exactly how many times my husband to choke it down without complaining. :) me, I love it, could eat it every night, and know exactly how many calories and how much sodium it contains without even looking.

-Katheryne
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!

The bf's birthday is tomorrow and there will definitely be pizza and and cake, since those are two of his favorite things. I guess tomorrow will be one of the high calorie days in my zig zag week! I keep joking with him that he's an old man now because he's turning 40...I'm 6 years younger so I can call him old. :wink: He and I were watching an episode of the Dr. Oz show last year about things that start happening health-wise once people are over age 40 and Dr. Oz said -- this is a direct quote -- "Age 40 is when the body takes its first steps...towards death." My bf said "WHAT?!" and I've been joking with him about taking his first steps towards death ever since then. :laugh: He doesn't look like he's taking his first steps towards death to me though; to me he's still the hottest guy I've ever seen in real life! :smooched:

Not much else going on with me, other than it's beautiful here today and I CAN'T WAIT to leave work!

Jessi, I'm right there with the others on the bad idea treadmill thing...if the guy wants to keep the treadmill just so there's a hope you might come over, that doesn't sound good. If your friend isn't using it then maybe she'd lend it to you for awhile? Maybe you could talk her into having it temporarily set up at your place? If she's your neighbor than it wouldn't be far for her to go if she wanted to use it. :smile: If that won't work out, there are always at home workout videos. I have 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, Turbo Jam, and a couple of others if you want! Also they have tons on Netflix if you do that, or there are also free online workout videos too... p.s. The bunnies are super cute!

Amy, you turned down mega beer drinking AND candied almonds and caramel apples? That's some great willpower right there!

Jenn, I'm sending you energetic vibes to help you through tonight. :)

Lacey, since you're always sharing fun sites to spend money on, have you been to modcloth.com? I just spent way way too much time on there looking at their adorable dresses.

Hosanna and Sarah (WnT), I'm right there with you guys on the salt thing. Salty things are to me what sweet things are to most other people. Gooey chocolate cake or salty french fries? I'm going with the french fries every time.

Hosanna, I hope Alex is feeling better. :frown: I know this is easier said than done, but try not to stress too much about the wedding. Sarah is right, no one will notice any missed details. Just have fun!

Nava, they burn 6,000 calories and only eat 1,500 on Biggest Loser?! Holy cow, no wonder the weight comes flying off! That doesn't seem healthy at all...I guess that's why so many of them regain the weight.

Kerry, you eat cereal for dessert sometimes too? I thought I was the only one who did that. :smile: I'm so glad to hear that you are netting 1300 -1400 or 2000 - 2500 on the weekends...I know how fantastic you've done, so that makes me feel better about how I've been eating too.

Katheryne, hope your week is better so far!

Crystal, I've had that self-imposed celibacy thing in the past when the man drama was getting to be too much too. Just like with you, that's when all of the guys started coming out of the woodwork too! They must totally have an alarm that tells them when there's a challenge for them. :laugh: Congrats on quitting smoking too!

Hailie, where have you been, girl?
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Lacey - I keep hearing about 30 day shred but haven't got a clue what it is. :P And I have ridiculously limited space, which blows, but I think I might have that issue solved pretty soon.

Victoria - That's a pretty awesome idea, the DVD swap thing. I'm not sure that I own more than 5 dvds, though, because I'm a totally digital person.

Pam - Unfortunately, there's no way she'd part with the treadmill until he forces her to, because, "She just hasn't got time to use it, but she will!" Forever, she'll keep it and not use it. I am a Netflix-er, but I've never seen exercise videos - I'll have to go looking in a bit.

I'll trust that you're all wise in the treadmill issue, and steer clear. :) Thank you for the input!

Nerd told me he doesn't care how we have to rearrange our bill payment schedule, if I want a gym membership to do it this payday. I'm a worrier so I'm afraid of spending the money and then NEEDING it, even though I know logically, we have quite a bit of spare $, and we just like to play with it after the bills are paid.
  • Laceylala
    Options
    I'm busy as all hell and plugging away at my work..the pile is getting slimmer. Well not really but that is what I am pretending anyways. But, I am so bored this week. The days are just dragging by for some reason.
  • SteppingOutofGrey
    SteppingOutofGrey Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Jessi: nedless to say I think you have made the best decision re next door treadmill....Also - love the bunnies - they are very cute. And, pleased to hear Nerd has a new job with more hours - wow your life moves quickly!!!

Pam: All I have to say is thanks for the positive look at being 40 - being close to 50 than to 40 myself, is there any hope at all???? :frown:

Kendal: yeah for the mile and the 60 minutes, the two warrier dashes and talks about the future - you definitely seem to be geting it all together - keep it up!!!!!

Lacey: love the fact that you are logging your food in a note book - how on earth am I supposed to see it from here (hee hee):laugh: Pleased that you have found some exercise clothes and although I have tried do not think I am going to resist a look at athleta.

Amy: - another lady who seeems to be throwing herself into exercise - wtg. I did get up earlier this morning - all that happened was they wanted more attention from earlier in the day - :grumble: Well done for will power - you are a great example of how it should be done!

Crystal: hurrah for not not smoking and hope the celibacy helps clear your thoughts.

Rain: :flowerforyou: for your running

Hoseanna: your wedding day is there to be enjoyed........

Victoria: I continue to be in awe of your exercise commitment and routines :drinker:

As for me 11/12 for food choices and exercise (can still kid myself re food choices until Lacey pulls me up!!!!); 10/12 - productivity and although i haven't done it yet, I will be reading so that is still 100% - yeah for reading!!!!!
    After the paultry 3mm loss around my waist thought I would re-measure everywhere else just in case I was missing a great loss - I wasn't - do any of you know Jillian - you know, so I could ask her to pop round and tell me what I am doing wrong........Thinking of that - havn;t really watched the BL - do know about it so am intrigued by posted comment that they often regain the weight - is this common with them?

Got to go - reading to do and daughter to collect from cadets. Sleep well and hopefully will catch up tomorrow xxx
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Kendal - You are a legend my dear!!! Way to go with the eliptical AND the jogging! :happy: AWESOME stuff! Also, LOVE how you just casually drop the "convertible mustang" bit into conversation. I'm just going to sit here and seethe with jealousy... :tongue: My friend Teags only had three months to plan her wedding, and from the photos it looked lovely, and she was happy with it. Her (now) hubby was sure it shouldn't take more than three months to organise so came home one day and just said "i've booked the church for [insert date]." She burst into tears! But it all worked out in the end! And isaac was always wary about the "future talks" that included marriage, really giving the impression that he didn't see it as a necessary part of the relationship... then surprised the flip out of me when he proposed!!

Lacey - Isaac loves underarmour, even just for their underwear. He has a pair of their compression shorts that he loves too.

WiggleSarah (and Bobbie) - Thanks love :smile: I know that's the goal, which is why i've been relatively calm about everything so far. It's mainly the honeymoon i'm freaking out over because we haven't booked anything for the few days before we leave on the cruise, and it's in the middle of the summer holidays! Pleh. All good! We have always had the intention of having a very relaxed wedding where the aim is for everyone to relax and have a good time. I figure that the less details that have to be spot-on perfect, the less there will be to worry about, and as long as we end up married by the end of the day then great!

Amy - Cheers :smile: he drives me mad sometimes, but i love him to bits, and everything will work out fine in the end! and YAY for the willpower to turn down awesome tasty things!

Jessi - i :heart: that story!!! Also, Alex seems to have forgotten that he thought he was going to die two days ago from haemmoraging out of his nail... but the bruises are only just starting to come up on me! Oh em GEEEE we need a photo of the KittyBunnySnugglage!! Awesome to hear that Nerd got a new job so fast!

Well, we overslept this morning... Isaac is meant to leave for work at 0745. i woke up from a (another) nightmare and was about to do what i usually do, being roll over and snuggle up to my big manly protector... and realised it seemed particularly bright outside... check the clock - yeah, it's 0756. Wake the man hurriedly, help him grab stuff and he's out the door in four minutes. he would have only been about 10 minutes late. The lecturers at his course absolutely love him, probably because he's the oldest by at least four years, and the others are all straight out of high school. It was funny when he applied for annual leave for the wedding - it's not often they have to take the wedding of an apprentice into account!

So the weather is still dreary and miserable, but there's not much rain forecast so i SHOULD take the dogs out for a walk today. Part of me is feeling like c25k-ing today, but since i'm away for six days next week i wouldn't be starting for REAL until i get back. There are only 13 weeks until the wedding!! So at least i'll have time for another 6 week challenge after this one! EEE!!

My plan is to start c25k and 30DS when i get back from Melbourne. REALLY get serious in the home stretch to the wedding. (Even though, of course, i'm not doing this just for the wedding, this is a life-long thing and stuff... But i WOULD like to have made SOME progress by the wedding!)

Anyways. Wii Fit time, then better take these dogs out before they tear up the carpet out of boredom!!
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Annette, are you kidding me? You're going to run a marathon!! You have absolutely nothing to worry about as far as age goes; you rock!!
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh i'm such a bad pup-mum!! Attempted to do D1W1 of C25K, took a rest halfway through and alex came bounding over to me... before promptly bleeding all over my leg. All the running around had opened up the quick again! :frown: So i cut it short (at least i got halfway through it!) and brought him home to rest it. I'll make up for the lost running with some Wii Zumba i think!
  • Laceylala
    Options
    Firstly: food for the day is okay. I had a grande white chocolate mocha and a Cliff mojo bar that are empty calories, but other than that I feel good about what I've eaten today. I will be back on tracking by Monday. Wearing a BMF and runwalking is going to drive me nuts if I don't know where I'm at foodwise.
    Secondly: I did a 15 minute mile today..Actually I did 1.92 miles in 28.59 minutes = 15.02 minute miles. The last time I logged a runwalk was on Sept 3rd and it was 15.59 m/m but I went 3.2 miles. For now I'm content to keep right around 2 miles. There was a wind I was going into the last bit and my feet are a bit tender today, so I am taking it slow. I will be massaging them with body butter in a bit and elevating them, that generally helps. I've already rolled them on a frozen bottle and might do it again later.

Now, I am determined to go back and reply to most peeps that have stuck around to post more than once in the past couple days...finally.

Hosanna - yeay for walking, boo for bloody paws. I hate cutting my dogs toenails. As for the wedding..make a list of things you HAVE to do and another one for things you'd like. Do the first one and then move on to the second one...thats what I ended up doing with wedding #2 and it totally helped. Hindsight and all.

Annette - I went to check your diary but it must be private...clear it up for me girl, I'm here! As for the family, it can be hard when the expect so much of you. It shows how selfless you are. I had to prep Gracie and Jeff for my working out in the afternoon when I got home from work but before I cooked dinner..had to lead them up to it for a few weeks that they weren't to disturb me while I was in the office working out. Of course there were times they did, but for the most part they got it. BUt it did take a while of persistent reminding them of my goals and expectations. Ugh.

Pam - I have seen modcloth.com, they have cute stuff..but I don't think my *kitten* would fit into much on that site, so I stay away for now.
    As for starvation mode, I think that eating less calories can work for some people for quite a long time, but then all of a sudden it doesn't work at all and nothing they do works to get them off the "plateau" and they are dead in the water, crashed. It can take a lot to get off that..so I try to stay away from it as much as possible as well.

Katheryne- have you checked out foodgawker.com yet?? Total foodporn. Inspiration. I cant stand when people like that do stuff such as that at work..grr. Way to go for keeping your cool. I am not so good about that.

Amy - I do like running in the rain but am looking forward to the new gear coming in so my legs don't feel so heavy and weighed down when they get wet. It shipped today. Yeay for not having hubs bring anything back! Ab RAPER. Ga!

Jenn - Things that I used to love are now way too sugary for me...like Nutella. I used to love slathering that stuff on a graham cracker. Now I can barely handle it.

Kendal - I am jealous of your good weather. Its Oregon and the six months of rain has started here in my neck o the woods.

Rain - sometimes convenience takes precedence over good foods...if you know you need to run to work some cals off thats a step in the right direction.

Jessie - Even though I cringe at the thought of havin bunnies every again, your's are super cute. Did you get them when they were babies? I am pretty sure baby bunnies are the most cutest baby animal I have ever seen. They are ****ing adorable.

Nava - icecream is my weakness too. I can stay away from it for a long time then BAM! I am at DQ getting a blizzard five days in a row.

Kerry - Dude, I have a rat story like your bunny story! My mom made my brother and I move our rats out onto the back porch in the 110 degree sun with no shade so we could move her plants to the front porch in the shade. She never thought about it. My brothers rat fried like an egg on a griddle and died. Mine was smart enough to escape thank God.

Crystal - proud of you for the no smoking! And I've also had that whole celibacy thing work in my favor as well. Weird how that works.

Kristina I hope that you are doing well! As always, thanks for keeping up with the charts for the group girlie!

OKay I feel like I've finally done my due diligence with the group and I am outa here! Peace my sistas!
  • Laceylala
    Options
    Oh and...my daughter tells us she and her friend Anna said three bad words in the bathroom today.
    1. poop - we said, meh, its cool with us if you say it as long as its not all the time at school since they don't like it
    2. pee - above.
    3. crackin nuts. So I asked what kindof nuts she was talking about, and she points down and said those kind. Jeff and I just burst out laughing. Now I am pretty sure that she got this from a song on the radio or something, it sounds familiar, but I can't place it. Thankfully she didn't put it into a sentence! LMFAO.
  • anvy0530
    Options
    So I was gonna run my dogs for a mile and a half and then do my Yoga X but my muscles are so freaking sore from the pain I've put them through this week (is it seriously only Thursday???) that I skipped the run entirely. I did the Yoga X. I have lost some flexibility since the last time I've done that workout and my balance is pretty much crap on the foot I had surgery on - but I'll improve.

Lacey: I seriously LOL'd for real over the "cracking nuts"!!! Great job on your run!!!

Hosanna: So sorry to hear about Alex's continued issue with his nail. I hope he heals soon!

Annette: I'm with Lacey - you have to train your family to leave you alone during exercise time. I had to loudly announce that I was going to exercise in 30 minutes and if anyone needed me for anything then they better speak up now because I will not be available when I am exercising - I did that for months but they eventually got it. The Kid will still try to interrupt me sometimes but I just tell him that I'll be with him in however many minutes and he's generally cool with that.

Jessi: I think a gym membership is just what you need to avoid the treadmill issue - go for it!

Pam: I'm 4 years younger than The Hubbs so when he turned 30 (we're not up to the 40's yet), I threw him a funeral birthday party. Our friends brought gag gifts like adult diapers and nose hair trimmers and we had a "coffin" and a eulogy and everything. It was awesome.

Katheryne: I used to eat chicken, brown rice and broccoli every night for dinner but I love different flavors and cooking too much to do that to myself now (not to mention, I don't eat meat anymore). I think The Hubbs would lead a revolt if I did that to him anyways - he likes food. I agree with Lacey that Foodgawker.com is a great place to go for food ideas. I also use Allrecipes.com, hungry-girl.com and peasandthankyou.com. If you're looking for a bit a variety for your DH, get him involved in the meal planning. Ask him what he'd like to eat in the coming week and then search for a recipe online. I let The Hubbs and The Kid pick one meal each a week (I pick the rest as I am the cook to I feel that I should get to chose what I cook).

Today, Gabe's soccer training is from 5:30 - 7:00 pm and I HATE that schedule. You can't really eat dinner before soccer as it would be way too early and the kid would probably get a cramp or something eating a meal before vigorous exercise. Eating dinner after we get back (at, like 8pm) blows as everyone is starving so the dinner has to come together quick and then the kid goes to bed and I don't like the idea of eating and then lying down so I let him stay up a bit. I wish there was a good solution.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Lacey - too funny!!!

Check-in for Wednesday: 2402 burned and ex 55 min of realizing I have no upperbody strength doing sh/triceps workout. I just on a logging freeze. I've been cooking and eating fairly well. I'll see how it goes Fri and will return to logging Monday if I don't lose this week. TOM hitting hard with cramps so I may power walk rather than run today.

Hosanna - poor puppy!!! I'm sure he'll be better soon. I can clip my cats nails but can't do the dog.

Amy - WTG on Yoga. It won't take long to get your flexibity back.