Best boyfriend ever

Options
What makes your boyfriend the best one? What makes other girls jealous, yeah I want you to brag. :) I will talk about mine soon lol.

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I am straight and single, but I would suggest that among my best qualities as a guy is the ability to differentiate 'you're' and 'your.' Grammatical and syntax understanding is my thirty-seventh best feature.
    -wtk
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I am straight and single, but I would suggest that among my best qualities as a guy is the ability to differentiate 'you're' and 'your.' Grammatical and syntax understanding is my thirty-seventh best feature.
    -wtk

^^^this!
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Haha, woops...
  • Moofey
    Options
    -wtk

Don't let something so little get to you and you may not be single.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    -wtk
    pffffft. Welcome to the intraweb ya freakin noob. Sheesh... speling and grammar and and all that ain't impotant hear.
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    -wtk
    pffffft. Welcome to the intraweb ya freakin noob. Sheesh... speling and grammar and and all that ain't impotant hear.
    :laugh:
  • Moofey
    Options
    -wtk

Thank you! Haha :)
  • daddyssunshyne
    Options
    -wtk

I think that is an important quality! Unfortunately, it has become quite scarce thanks to the internet and instant messaging.

Sarah
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    @ket_the_jet - - - THANK YOU! More guys (and girls) should be like you! haha - this totally put a smile on my face this morning.

Please add the following to that list, though:
    their-there-they're
    regardless - irregardless
    woman-women (this one always amazes me - you see it a lot on dating sites)
    weather - whether

Thank You - that will be all
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I think what makes my BF the best is that he loves me, and tells me so every day... Not a lot to some people I know, but after nearly 4 years together I still get excited to see him, even though we now live together. :)

He's also extremely handy, and has saved us loads of money on re-doing the flat, which gives him points! Oh, and he gets excited for me when I lose weight.

Oh, and he's funny. I could keep going all day really! I Love being In Love!
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Lol at the turn this thread took!!!
  • daddyssunshyne
    Options
    -wtk

That was great!
  • megamoo04
    Options
    -wtk

I am sure your are single as well as lonely if you let the littlest things in life bother you!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I am sure your are single as well as lonely if you let the littlest things in life bother you!

Your concern is much appreciated but I assure you that I'm never lonely.
    -wtk
  • Moofey
    Options
    -wtk

Haha, that is exactly what I said. Thanks :)
  • Moofey
    Options

Your concern is much appreciated but I assure you that I'm never lonely.
    -wtk

Well then, I am happy for you because everyone deserves to be happy. :)
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    What makes your boyfriend the best one?

His tougue piercing........
  • Moofey
    Options
    What makes your boyfriend the best one?

His tougue piercing........

Niiice hahah
  • hotelsierra
    Options
    My once boyfriend and now husband of 7 years is my best friend- he supports me when I have goals, helps me to keep it loose so I have fun, engages in my hobbies when i know he'd rather be fishing. He is my partner 100% all the time, even when I'm crazy. :wink:

Here's to the hubbs!! :drinker:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and have two childrren.

I have a hard time calling him "boyfriend"