What little things bother you about your SO?

124»

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    oh I thought of ONE thing

Anti PDA

to the point where once I kissed him on the cheek in public and he literally said "whoooooooaa relax"

I mean come the eff on.

I'm not a PDA person in public either, I dislike it greatly. Depends where is at most defiantly. Like a picnic or boating or something, that's okay. In a store, mall, concert, or etc.. no way. I have personal space issues though, I HATE people that touch you when they are talking and etc. I work on computers and I absolutely loathe when someone comes up and grabs your shoulder when they are talking to you. DUDE HANDS OFF! 2 ft away at all times!
  • I really liked this question because it's easy to gripe about their bad traits, but it's so nice to sit and think about their good traits, so all in all, it makes me appreciate him more!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    I really liked this question because it's easy to gripe about their bad traits, but it's so nice to sit and think about their good traits, so all in all, it makes me appreciate him more!

That's what I was going for. I didn't want people to sit here and complain, I wanted them to remember the little things they love that make the things that bother them not seem so bad. :)