My 30 day shred results with progress pics!

Options

Replies

• mrsmccullen07
    Options
    So um yea I am totally buying that you look GREAT !!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Holy SWhit !!!!!!! Girl You look awesome and yes it does look like alot more than 6lbs...Dang now I need to dig mine out and get shredding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shakin my head WOW is all I can say WOW!~~~~
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    WTG you look great! Just started Monday, this is awesome motivation!
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    WHAAAAA! 6lbs! Are you sure you're not "sucking in" LOL where'd your tummy go! Oh wait - you can't "suck in" legs!!
    If only you could :grumble: *dreams*
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I'm currently on Day 4 Level 2 of the 30DS and Level 1 Day 3 of Killer Buns and Thighs and I forgot to take progress pics :(
  • Inspiring :D
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You have lost a SHOCKING amount of inches! Holy crow! That's really motivated me to go the whole way when I start it again!

Were you doing any other exercises whilst doing the shred?

I stay close to my calorie goal 1200 and walk every evening for 20mins with my 25lb son on my back!! Cut out soda and now drink Green Tea and H20!!
  • QBee73
    Options
    That is awesome progress! You look great. Good luck on Ripped in 30!
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work! Definitely lost a lot of inches!
  • mcva929
    mcva929 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look fantastic! It's one thing to see the "before" and "after"s on TV, but to see the results from a real person is incredible. It's so motivating to see that regular people can get such amazing results.
  • Mswife09
    Mswife09 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I think I really need to get this you look great
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!! Great results!
  • ashleyplus3
    ashleyplus3 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    What everyone else said!! You look amazing! I had to quit 30 Day Shred after 10 days in because my knee was hurting pretty bad and I think it was this video that did it. :sad:
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thats an incrediable change. I agree it certainly looks like much more than 6lbs and I agree with the other comment regarding the ones who focus on those dreaded scales.Just goes to show, inches mean much more than a number on the scale. I am doing the shred myself L3, D6. Purchases ripped in 30 on the weekend. I hope my procress will be as sucessful as yours. Truly inspiring! PAT ON THE FIRM BACK FOR YOU!
  • runninggirl262
    runninggirl262 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    ok, that's it. I am going after work to buy the CD. You look great.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    my work blocks pic hosting sites but congrats nonetheless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I was given this link but I haven't tried it yet. It's to download the 30ds.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V04V4SX7
  • tebumgarner
    Options
    Great job! That's proof that the scale is NOT the only measurement!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    HOW GREAT!! I know you are extremely excited...you results are something to be proud of!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!