What is your career?

I was just wondering what everybody does for a living.

I am currently working as a Medical Assistant in a busy Internal Medicine office. I am getting ready to start school to become a certified coder.

What about you?

Replies

• logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    I was just wondering what everybody does for a living.

I am currently working as a Medical Assistant in a busy Internal Medicine office. I am getting ready to start school to become a certified coder.

What about you?
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    I am a full time nursing student and I am a full-time stay at home mum, full-time wife and full-time kitchen technician, I clean dishes, clean house ,cook and clean house and study and I love it. I love it thank God for my husband who is letting me stay home with the kids.
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    I work for Louisiana State police, criminal records analyst. Check fingerprints of applicants and criminals. Background checks.
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    I'm a personal trainer and fitness instructor, as well as a mom to 6 kids and one very demanding hubby =]
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Sell replacement parts for farm and industrial equipment and part time farmer.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    I'm in the movie business. :smile:

Right now I am a producer assistant / head coordinator for the United Film Festivals, but I work on set for side jobs as well. :bigsmile: I'm also a masters student and a SAHM.

I love it! My dream is to have a bakery though. Geez, thats probably a ways off. :ohwell:
  • MellyG426
    MellyG426 Posts: 91 Member
    Im a registered Nurse in an Emergency Department, plus a second mother to my boyfriend- trying to train him. Its a full time job!! I'm also the proud mother of my puggle Tucker.... yeah, wow. I need more responsibilities!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I am a full time nursing student and I am a full-time stay at home mum, full-time wife and full-time kitchen technician, I clean dishes, clean house ,cook and clean house and study and I love it. I love it thank God for my husband who is letting me stay home with the kids.

Des,

You're a investment broker, specializing in futures - those of your kids.
    Wow Max! That was a nice thing to say!! :noway:

I guess I'm in that field myself!! :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I'm a SAHM & I'm currently looking for something tall to jump off of. :bigsmile: It's been a tough day over here!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I'm a SAHM & I'm currently looking for something tall to jump off of. :bigsmile: It's been a tough day over here!

SAHM?

stay-at-home-mom. Sorry. :blushing:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    I'm a hairdresser. I go to work and play with people's hair all day... and then sometimes have to deal with retarded customers. we laugh about you when you leave if you ask us for something stupid. or a mullet.:laugh:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    I'm a nursing student too! I graduate in May! One semester left! :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I work at a bank.
    In the trust area.
    Assisting in valuation of non-publicly traded stocks.
    Clear as mud?
    Me neither.
    (No, I don't deal with the public, thank goodness!)

I have dreams of law school.
    Possibly in the near future.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Im also a SAHM. Im also a maid it seems.... A dishwasher.... a transporter..... a cubmaster.... and anything else we moms do.

Connie
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    I am a Criminal Analyst , I look at fingerprints all day, and wear a fingerprint on my shirt! :wink: