What is your career?

Options

Replies

• altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I work for Louisiana State police, criminal records analyst. Check fingerprints of applicants and criminals. Background checks.

Yea I'm the same as what she said :drinker: :tongue:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I am a Criminal Analyst , I look at fingerprints all day, and wear a fingerprint on my shirt! :wink:

That's a pretty neat job! When I saw the movie Untraceable it sparked an interest in being in the cyber crime biz haha... :glasses:

As for me, I work as a Franchise Inventory Coordinator for a company called Aerus (formerly Electrolux) & nope we do not make the fridges or stove tops that boil water in 90 seconds, ha ha. My workmate always says, "I could have met Kelly Ripa!" :laugh:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I am a Clinical Resource Nurse specializing in Newborn Resuscitation. Off on Dysability now for 1.5 yrs. and longer due to my dang Left shoulder dislocating.:cry:
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am a Criminal Analyst , I look at fingerprints all day, and wear a fingerprint on my shirt! :wink:

Hey I have one of those shirts, Im gonna come touch your finger on Friday :laugh: :tongue: :smooched:
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    I'm an Interior Designer.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I am semi-retired and live off my husbands money.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have really boring jobs. Haha. I'm a Realtor's secretary during the day, cashier at a grocery store at night, pianist for the choir whenever they call me and pianist for a church on Sundays.

:smile:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I am semi-retired and live off my husbands money.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Love it!
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Options
    I am a motivational speaker. But I live in a van down by the river.

Too funny!!!!:laugh:
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm a hairdresser. I go to work and play with people's hair all day... and then sometimes have to deal with retarded customers. we laugh about you when you leave if you ask us for something stupid. or a mullet.:laugh:

I've always wanted to do hair but was scared I couldn't make a living at it. That is my dream.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

That's a pretty neat job! When I saw the movie Untraceable it sparked an interest in being in the cyber crime biz haha... :glasses:

As for me, I work as a Franchise Inventory Coordinator for a company called Aerus (formerly Electrolux) & nope we do not make the fridges or stove tops that boil water in 90 seconds, ha ha. My workmate always says, "I could have met Kelly Ripa!" :laugh:

you make vacuums, right?

You are correct my friend. We make canisters, uprights, shampooers, central vacs, air purifiers...
  • The_Crazy_Redhead
    Options
    i currently am a kennel worker at The Dog House Inc. , but i took a Veterinary Assistant class in college and aced it so im trying to find a second job in that field (im in need of more cash). So far no one is hiring due to it being slow season.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    High School Spanish Teacher :bigsmile:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i'm a 3rd year nursing student. only one more to go!

i work at a long term care site doing medications and wound care for the elderly at the moment
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I am a full time nursing student and I am a full-time stay at home mum, full-time wife and full-time kitchen technician, I clean dishes, clean house ,cook and clean house and study and I love it. I love it thank God for my husband who is letting me stay home with the kids.

oh hai fellow nursing student :happy:
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I'm in the movie business. :smile:

Right now I am a producer assistant / head coordinator for the United Film Festivals, but I work on set for side jobs as well. :bigsmile: I'm also a masters student and a SAHM.

I love it! My dream is to have a bakery though. Geez, thats probably a ways off. :ohwell:

I so badly want to work in the movie business, or theatre, or tv. Or anything that sort of thing. I really don't know how to get into it though. I still want to finish school before I do anything, I'll stick with being a cashier until I'm done.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I am the sous chef at a retirement home
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I sell insurance and write movie scripts :)