"We'll probably have to amputate your leg"

Options
13»

Replies

• adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Sarah that's AMAZING!!! You're such an inspiration and you've come so far! You go girl, prove those doctors wrong!! I'm glad you survived the accident and that you're able to do everything you want today :flowerforyou:
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    Absolutely, amazingly inspiring. Congrats on your success!

Also, taking a look at your measurements was kind of fun too. Your hips now are the same size your waist used to be! That's a serious difference!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    What a fantastic story, your determination has totally blown the doctors predictions out of the window. Good luck on your first race :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    what a great story and such good work

now please tell me why you were riding a 4 wheeler on the freeway (and at the age of 14?)!! there must be an interesting story in there as well
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, totally BRILLIANT! :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting!

You are an amazing person, and I hope you give yourSELF a lot of the credit for being where you are today.

Great job!!

My new hero:love:
  • jminette
    Options
    Try to be a little more inspirational will ya? Lol. ;)
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on this huge milestone! You are one determined chick!!! :wink: and such an inspiration to many of us! I wish we could all be on the sideline cheering you on when you run that first 5k! :flowerforyou: I have goose bumps just thinking how emotional that would be! I ran my first 5k last month and what a rush it is. Love every minute of it! I can't wait to read about that success. Keep us posted!!! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • frankie2637
    frankie2637 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all, well done :)
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What an amazing story!! You are truly an inspiration. Well done! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!