Twilight - Breaking Dawn

Options
2»

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Ok...I will probably catch some serious flack for this but here goes...I absolutely HATE the movies. I think the acting is beyond horrid from everyone involved. However, I've seen them all in the theater with days of their opening & I will go see both Breaking Dawn movies as well. Why? Because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the books & I want to see if the movies follow along with them. I've read them all at least 3 or 4 times...I will be reading Breaking Dawn again before the movie comes out.

P.S. When I went to see Eclipse, I hadn't yet read Breaking Dawn. There were people behind me discussing the book & totally ruined most of the surprises for me...GRRR!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan, I've been to Forks twice, but, believe it or not, I have not read the last book. I think I was so consumed by the first 3, that I was afraid that if I read the last book, the fantasy would come to a screeching halt. I have Breaking Dawn within arms reach, and it will be read before part 1 hits in November. Team Edward, hubbahubba
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Seen the new trailer today OMG .. can't wait ! Looks awesome ! I feel creepy saying this since I am alot older..but I love Edward :blushing: Hotty !
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Seen the new trailer today OMG .. can't wait ! Looks awesome ! I feel creepy saying this since I am alot older..but I love Edward :blushing: Hotty !

Its okay, Edward is over 100 so that means he's robbing the cradle, not you!!!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Team Edward here...in case you couldn't tell by my ticker. lol Thanks so much for the heads up...I just jetted over to Yahoo to see the trailer and all I can say is Angry Edward makes me seriously hot and bothered! Shhhhh...don't tell hubby. Oh wait, he already knows!:laugh:

Come join our Twilight Fanatics Challenge!! We have a great bunch of folks and we are PRO WOLF PACK & PRO CULLENS!! I like Jacob, I just love Edward. Please don't hate me just because my dream man doesn't have a pulse! :tongue:

TEAM TWILIGHT ROCKS!!

Disclaimer: YES, I am a 40 year old woman who adores a 17 year old vampire. My sanity has been questioned and seems to be intact on all levels except Twilight. :blushing:

I freely admit I want to do bad things to Angry Edward (and Happy Edward too LOL)! Jacob is a cutie - but the fact he still has the word 'teen' behind his age just makes it difficult for me to see him as a man.
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I must admit, that I love the books and appreciate the movies (although I look at them as separate in my mind). I currently am watching the movies in my own triology right now, while I wait for Breaking Dawn to come out. :)
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I liked the books, love the story & characters, loved new moon & eclipse but I was so dissappointed in breaking dawn. I will probably still see the movie anyway.
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I CAN NOT wait for Breaking Dawn Part 1 and 2! Breaking Dawn was my favorite of all the books. Super excited. Def going to the midnight showing...wish it was november already! lol :)
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    EXTREMELY excited for the movie!!! I agree with a few others that the acting in the movies was not the best but I'm still beyond excited to watch them :happy: I've taken my younger sister to the midnight showing for all of the movies so far and I have to say its a blast! Theaters full of screaming teenage girls is soooo much fun...and I'm not being sarcastic either. This book wasn't my favorite but it's part of the series so of course I'm gonna love it! My guess on the movie break is the second Bella opens her eyes as a vampire the first time they'll give us that one red eye shot and that will be it :sad:

65 days and counting!!!
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    This was my favorite book, and totally can't wait for the movie. I think since the first movie was such a hot mess, that the other movies are guaranteed to seem good in comparison :-)
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Here is another trailer, not official but shows a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwDEuVjiT4Q&feature=share
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Twilight obsessed here ;) I love everything to do with it. I have been to the midnight premieres. I love it.
    I cannot wait for part 1!!!!
    Team Edward ;)
  • KBrenOH
    Options
    This was my favorite book, and totally can't wait for the movie. I think since the first movie was such a hot mess, that the other movies are guaranteed to seem good in comparison :-)

LOL - "Hot mess" was right.
    They went from having no relationship to being in love it seemed like. Way to much left out of the movie that should have been there to build the relationship.

I really can't pin-point my favorite book in the series.

I haven't really found any fault w/ the actors/acting in the movies and even if I had.. I sure as heck wouldn't be kicking Robert Pattinson outta bed. :blushing:
  • Kalossus
    Kalossus Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I an unashamed male twilight fan have read every book and seen every movie! I'm stoked for breaking dawn! (Team Jacob)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    I an unashamed male twilight fan have read every book and seen every movie! I'm stoked for breaking dawn! (Team Jacob)

hells yeah!
  • KBrenOH
    Options

Finally!! A man out there that admits to it! ^5!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to see this !!! My 15.5 year old wants to see it with me but it might be awkward...