Foods you dont like anymore

Options
Hey all,

On the weekend i "treated" myself to white breaded toast as i normally just have cereal or an omlette for breakfast now and i have brown bread for sandwich's

when i ate it i found i didn't actually like it anymore! it felt stodgy and really heavy going down!

i was just wondering if theres anything anyone else liked but now doesnt?

xxx

Replies

• jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Anything deep fried.
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    TOTALLY!
    I don`t eat bread, feel awful after chocolate so that`s VERY limited if at all * once a month - i used to eat 1 family bag of malteasers once a WEEK! * Pasta is low too :) xx
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Chinese food isn't the same anymore....It really makes me feel like a big blob.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    It's not a food, it's a beverage, but I used to down at least 32oz of mountain dew a day....now I think it tastes awful!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Broccoli... honestly! I used to like it, but I simply can't eat it anymore. I'm not sure why, but it makes me feel ill.

I have not lost my taste for any 'unhealthy' foods because frankly, I never stopped eating them. I'm on team "Everything in Moderation". I will always like cookies and cheeseburgers and pizza. :-)
  • stacymariegurl
    Options
    I feel the same way about McDonald's. I hadn't gone there for at least 4 months, and I went last week with my coworkers. I ate it. It smelled great (crispy warm french fries and crispy ranch snack wraps) but I didn't get the same thrill after eating it. I even had a stomach ache afterwards. No more McDonald's for me!
  • Jelleebean
    Options
    It's not a food, it's a beverage, but I used to down at least 32oz of mountain dew a day....now I think it tastes awful!

i used to live on diet pepsi... but, now, it's taking me anywhere from 4-8 hours to finish a 591ml bottle.. yesterday was the first day in YEARS that i didn't have one.

and Reese peanut butter cup don't taste the same anymore.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    i think its great that are bodies actually think ew no why are you giving me that?! lol
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Ho-hum... I have yet to find a food I don't like any more. :ohwell: However, I have noticed that I feel really icky if I eat too much at once. I have DEFINITELY gotten better with portion control. :flowerforyou:
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Cornish Pasties! Actually, I still like 'em, but the thought of those calories keeps me away!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I can't take the taste of soda anymore. I had two over the weekend (diet) and it made me burp more than I remember ever doing before. Plus, the diet was way too sweet.

Also, fried foods turn my stomach just thinking about them.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    boxed macaroni and cheese.
  • statia152
    Options
    Mac and cheese! :tongue: It doesn't matter what brand, it all tastes gross to me now. And that's a good thing.
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I was never big on drinking pop but I had attempted to drink a coke the other day and it tasted like dirt to me, seriously, it was gross. I will have the occasional gingerale when I'm not feeling good, but pop is definatly a no-no now.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Ho-hum... I have yet to find a food I don't like any more. :ohwell: However, I have noticed that I feel really icky if I eat too much at once. I have DEFINITELY gotten better with portion control. :flowerforyou:

thats great! that was my problem too xx
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I have been noticing with a few foods lately that they just don't do it anymore. We ordered pizza the other night after doing some remodelling. Cheesy, greasy, heavenly food - at least it used to be! The flavor was overwhelming, and it almost hurt to eat it. My stomach wasn't happy for hours. It didn't taste good or feel good. I had a piece of cake. It tasted bland and even felt funny in my mouth. I actually threw away most of a home made cake because I didn't like it. The kids were eating it, but there is only so much of it they are going to eat too! Those were foods that I ate almost daily and now I don't want them at all. That isn't me banning them from my diet, just not wanting them anymore.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    McDonalds breakfest particularly the chicken biscut, not only have they made it cheeper but it just made my stomach feet awful after I ate it. Corn chips arn't as good weither.

most other things I eat in modiration.
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Chinese food isn't the same anymore....It really makes me feel like a big blob.

Totally agree with this, I had Chinese takeaway last weekend, as a treat, and threw half of it away. It tasted greasy and salty. I used to love that stuff. Wonder how I'll feel about Pizza?
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Mac and cheese! :tongue: It doesn't matter what brand, it all tastes gross to me now. And that's a good thing.

Agree with this too.
  • sjstocker
    Options
    I had a packet of hula hoops the other day because it was that , chocolate or nothing to eat between 9am and 9pm (I have a crazy job). I felt seriously icky after eating them - sort of greasy and nasty on the inside. I do wonder it that was psychological though.....