Whats for lunch?

Options
2»

Replies

• kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    healthy choice fresh mixer pasta with a side of veggies dipped in homemade buttermilk ranch dressing (homemade is only 50 calories for 1/4 cup!!!).
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I made a big batch of stir fry on Monday night to eat for lunch the rest of the week.

1 bag of frozen stir fry veggies (broccoli, carrots, red pepper, water chestnuts, baby corn, etc)
    1 container of fresh baby bella mushrooms, sliced
    about 1/3 of a red onion (leftover from another meal)
    1 chicken breast, chopped

All of which I sauteed in some EVOO with lots of garlic, some low-sodium soy sauce, a splash of red wine vinegar, and some ground ginger, sesame seeds, and crushed red pepper.

I added about 1.5 servings of cooked whole wheat thin spaghetti to the mixture because I love my carbs, but it's also good without it.
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Red Plum
    Orange
    1 Cup Grapes
    10 Breton Crackers
    3 Slices Hot Genora Salami
    2 Slices Sopressata Salami
    1.5 Slice Swiss Ementhal Cheese

About 500 Cal for all that ..
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    crispy bacon
    fried chicken
    pepperoni pizza

and you thought you were hungry before
    don't y'all hate me now

I love all of those things on their own, but I think I would get sick if I ate them all together! You must have an iron stomach!
  • Rebekah2918
    Rebekah2918 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    healthy choice fresh mixer pasta with a side of veggies dipped in homemade buttermilk ranch dressing (homemade is only 50 calories for 1/4 cup!!!).

Do you have the recipe? Sounds Awesome!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I had a salad with chicken. I would love the recipe for the homemade ranch dressing.
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Actually off work for the rest of the week, so I am not having my normal lunch that I prep for work.

Today it 's tuna with dijon mustard and a splash of fat free mayo on an italian herb Flat Out with lettuce and tomatoes. Super delicious and low WW points. :wink:
  • RuthAne
    RuthAne Posts: 130
    Options
    I'm eating a salad of diced raw beets, English cucumber, and ginger gold apple topped with fresh lime juice and toasted sesame seeds.