5'3" What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I'm 5'3" and currently got down to my first goal of 114, my next goal is 112 and then I will totally be happy with my weight and the challenge will be to keep it that way!

9752422.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    102 lbs...
    I checked megan fox's BMI.
    for us 5'3", we must be ~ 103 to have similar body shape as her

FYI- at 102, I'd be dead.
    Not exactly the "Megan Fox" look.

Body Shape and BMI are about a lot more than just height and weight.

Yes, yes!

Unless you have the exact same body as Megan Fox, you can't make that statement. Muscle, body shape, all sorts of things go into what we look like at what weight.

At 144 pounds (overweight for this height) I wear a size 6. At 102, I'd be in negative sizes, a lot thinner than Megan Fox probably.

Word! And I have been 125 lbs of skin and bones (and probably body fat) before... today I'm 131lbs and smaller than I was at 125 when I was 18! Muscle, baby! It RULES!
  • TanyaGirl76
    TanyaGirl76 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 124.5 and my goal is 112-115.....I am 5' 2" 3/4th lol...
  • TanyaGirl76
    Options
    Great job!!
  • TanyaGirl76
    Options
    I agree 100 sounds to low....
  • TanyaGirl76
    Options
    Great job BTW!!!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight was 110. I have a very tiny frame however. I'm at 103 now and look like a Bratz doll so I'm trying to add muscle. Had to significantly increase my calories.
  • TressaBarron
    Options
    5'3 and my current goal is 140. I may change that to 130 depending on how I feel once I meet that goal. I am not a small frame so even with the MFP numbers, I would still be a healthy weight at 140. I am top heavy and thick legs so I just have to work on that little waist...well, I need to find it really! :happy:

^ this... I'm too thick built to ever be very thin which is fine for me.
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Gia6280
    Gia6280 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hey im 5'3...my goal weight is 126 and then im goin to take it from there. I'm 140 the now

Same with me. I'm 5'2, my goal weight is 125. I'm 140 right now.
  • lucky1304
    lucky1304 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". My goal is 145. Once I get there, I guess I'll see. I was 130 in high school and was a size 5. I'd be happy to be a size 8 now (currently in 10). So we'll see. It's hard for me to figure out a healthy goal weight because I have a lot of lean muscle mass (used to be a gymnast). I did a body fat analysis that gave me 155 as a maximum healthy weight. I don't see how that can be right, but I'd absolutely never get down to 105. I weighed at least that much in the 8th grade, and I was SCRAWNY.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I agree 100 sounds to low....

100 would be under 18 BMI, so it is very small. I think there are a very few women our height who can be healthy at that weight, and some who are at that weight without trying. But those are VERY few.
  • Ellyabell
    Ellyabell Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is 125lb, which is a weight I had for many years and can mantain without feeling that I have to restrict myself too much. I tried to go down to 120lb some years ago, but I get really have to monitor what I am eating, which ruins my mood. And with 125 lb I feel fit and healthy, so that's what I am going for.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    135-155. I have my ticker set to 149 for an even 80 lbs. I'm 5'3.5"
  • halleygruber
    Options
    Hello, I just started today and saw this. So I figured I would respond. I am 5'3" and my current weight goal is 135. I am a larger framed. I am 158 right now and I don't really look all that heavy. But anyway, that is my goal and I'll see how I feel once I get down there.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I stand out at 145-160 but im not prepared to starve or train like a crazy person to maintain my new weight, which I know I would have to If i aimed for 145 or lower. Neither thus beeing that skinny suit me, I have a hourglassshaped body and thankful for it, the last thing I want to loose are my funbags, I mean, they are too funny to loose, right? But at the same time Ive never been lower then 140 so its hard for me to imagine how that would actually pin out.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I stand out at 145-160 but im not prepared to starve or train like a crazy person to maintain my new weight, which I know I would have to If i aimed for 145 or lower. Neither thus beeing that skinny suit me, I have a hourglassshaped body and thankful for it, the last thing I want to loose are my funbags, I mean, they are too funny to loose, right? But at the same time Ive never been lower then 140 so its hard for me to imagine how that would actually pin out.
    I'm an hourglass and my "fun bags" are there no matter what I weigh. If you lose them when you loseweight, you're not a true hourglass. Body shape is not dependant on weight.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options

I'm an hourglass and my "fun bags" are there no matter what I weigh. If you lose them when you loseweight, you're not a true hourglass. Body shape is not dependant on weight.

Thats not completly true since you can sculpt for example the butt to be bigger and jucier. And my funbags where still big when i was 145, and probably stood out more then they do now.
  • tbudge
    tbudge Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is 135. I'm currently 175ish (i say ish because it seems to go up and down, and I stopped weighing myself for a while ha ha)
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    It was 126 but now I'm there I still have a few more to go. I am a medium build & quite curvy so although some people are a UK8 at my weight I definitely am not. I still have a couple of pairs of UK10 trousers in my wardrobe that feel too tight on me so I guess for me it's not so much the weight but getting into clothes & feeling comfortable.

I can't see myself ever going below 120 to be honest. I have been 110 before and looked too thin- but I was 18/19 and could get away with it. At 32 I don't think it would suit me.

122 - 124 is where want to be at the moment & it's coming off slowly but surely. :)