Would you sleep with....

Options
Would you sleep with your boss?

Given the opportunity?

To increase your success?

Out of plain desire?

Hot discussion this morning on the radio which led to HUGE debate in the office today...

Just curious...

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Never, under any circumstance.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Seeing as my boss is my husband, that's a YES!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hell to the no...Not ever.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Nope. My boss is awesome but no. I may use the possibility to leverage my position - I have worked a lot with attorneys and the like and know how to make sure my position won't be compromised and all my bases are covered so I could sue their *kitten*! haha
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i have six bosses. SIX. and wouldn't so much as toss some boob action to any of them.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Not in a million years. Not only do I consider it to be morally wrong (even if both parties are single), it's also professionally stupid. There is no way that can end well unless it ends in marriage, and how often is that the case?

Someone I am very close to has been having a sexual relationship with her boss for nearly 2 years. They were "dating" openly while he was separated from and in the process of divorcing his wife, but I am convinced they were sleeping together before that. And not only is he her boss, but he's old enough to be her father (she's 27, he's 50), and he is just looking for young, hot, arm candy, not another wife. But she's the type of person who is going to do what she wants to do, regardless of what people try to tell her. I feel sorry for her in some ways, but she's a grown woman, and she's making her own decisions.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Aww hell no!
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Which one?? i have a total of 15....both men and women.....
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Never.. Not a chance of it...
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    NEVER !!!!!!!! SHE IS A WOMAN.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    she's a woman

and she's older

no
  • ncgatorfan
    Options
    Never, ever, ever!! He doesn't even tempt me in the least, thank goodness!!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hell no. 1) my boss is a women and 2) one day I will be my own boss so I don't have to worry about performing "favors" to get ahead in my career when I am done with school.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Hell no. 1) my boss is a women and 2) one day I will be my own boss so I don't have to worry about performing "favors" to get ahead in my career when I am done with school.

She's a woman or women? ;)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I just said "eww" out loud
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options

Way to call me out... woman** :P
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

Way to call to me out... woman** :P

Just returning the favor when I said site instead of sight ;)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    My boss is a 50 yr old happily married straight woman.

However... in a different situation... if there was a man or woman i was attracted to, and the feeling was mutual, i don't know that i would turn them down based on their professional position alone. i'm just sayin....
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    My boss is a 50 yr old happily married straight woman.

However... in a different situation... if there was a man or woman i was attracted to, and the feeling was mutual, i don't know that i would turn them down based on their professional position alone. i'm just sayin....

I heart you <3
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    my boss is a 70 year old man..... so im gonna have to go with NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, what kind of raise are we talking here?