Would you sleep with....

Options

Replies

• samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    seeing how my boss is my mother & grandmother haha hell no....and for the other business, i am my own boss.... lol
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    My boss is a 50 yr old happily married straight woman.

However... in a different situation... if there was a man or woman i was attracted to, and the feeling was mutual, i don't know that i would turn them down based on their professional position alone. i'm just sayin....

I heart you <3

:)
  • Abigailblue39
    Abigailblue39 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Why not, if it's a hot guy?
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I have to say no
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    My boss is a woman and we're both straight, so ... no.

And probably not even if my boss were a hot man and we were attracted to each other. BAD idea.
  • bflicker11
    Options
    For me, no way!!!! I'd be too afraid of what would happen next.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    At this moment ummmmm no....hes a dude

But in the past...I may or may not have!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    My boss is a 50 yr old happily married straight woman.

However... in a different situation... if there was a man or woman i was attracted to, and the feeling was mutual, i don't know that i would turn them down based on their professional position alone. i'm just sayin....

I heart you <3

i ♥ you too luv! lol
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    it depends.....because I have done it. Not to get further in anything, but because it was forbidden and HOT. so hot. But, at the time it was just a job, and not my career. That's the difference. Once you have a career path set and are moving up, you don't need messy situations like that to come back and bite you in the *kitten*......I wouldn't do it now, aside from the fact I'm married with kids now, I have also put too much into my work at this point to have it ruined by hurt feelings, revenge, etc.......always think of the consequences!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Seeing as my boss is my husband, that's a YES!
    YES Same here!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Yup, I would.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    How would this work if I am my own boss...IJS.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Nope! My boss is a woman...

Plus, the potential awkwardness (or worrying about it getting out) working with that person every day would not make up for the raise. I work for a big corporation with checks and balances. "Suddenly" getting a hefty raise would raise much suspicion for both parties.
  • Scoobies87
    Options
    If I had a boss, and I liked him then yes. But only if there were genuine feelings there. Not for a one night stand or to progress in the company
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I once slept with a boss' son, but not for advancement or anything, just because I wanted to, and I don't think they ever found out so it doesn't count towards the scenario....
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I asked her, and she said fetch your coat....closely followed by clear your desk and hand your entry card to reception on your way out.

DOH!
  • percussionbeat
    percussionbeat Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Nope. It would be way too weird and I wouldn't be able to go to work guilt-free for a looong time after that. So no.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    nope!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I asked her, and she said fetch your coat....closely followed by clear your desk and hand your entry card to reception on your way out.

DOH!

Haha Instant gratification FOR HER!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Nope ! But there was once a rumor by jealous office girl.. which btw was let go that we were shacking up ! Never !