When Do You Feel Sexiest?

Options
ESVABelle
ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
For me, it's after a work-out. I'm hot, sweaty, spent and outta breath - but nothing beats that sense of pride, confidence and accomplishment!

Or when I'm wearing a corset and stilettos (don't judge me, it's my girlie self-indulgence)

Replies

• brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    When I get a compliment on my looks from a woman and I believe her that she meant it.
  • StarlaDesiree
    StarlaDesiree Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    In the morning, before I've eaten anything and started to feel fat again. Lol.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Usually in lingerie....with heels....garter belt.....

or

When Ive had a killer workout....Ive sweated thru my top....so its clinging...and I get the hot gym guy to ask for my number as sweat trickles down my chest
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    ....[censored] I might get banned
  • jeff261159
    Options
    When I get a compliment on my looks from a woman and I believe her that she meant it.

Same here, sadly it doesn't happen very often!!! I think 1988 was the last time!!!
  • ncgatorfan
    Options
    Usually in lingerie....with heels....garter belt.....

^^^ and every day!!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options

Agreed! :tongue:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Heels.

Any type will do.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm the same...sports bra, shorts, and some running shoes lol. Also when my hubby tells me I look good :love:
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    ...not there yet... :cry:
  • horndave
    Options
    All the time.
  • rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    When I am tucked into my Under Armour (aka, man girdle, LOL), giving the illusion that I am in great shape :P
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    yesterday when I was labeled a DILF! LOL
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Lol xD I feel there is nothing sexy about me after I am working out xD

Probably in the morning after my shower when i get ready in my undies xD (hey you asked :p)
  • Setof2Keys
    Options

Same here, sadly it doesn't happen very often!!! I think 1988 was the last time!!!

Well I think you're a stud muffin and you are looking great...:flowerforyou:

It's about the confidence, people don't always notice someone who isn't confident in themselves...
  • naomirog
    naomirog Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Haha so true!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    When I stop to fill up my car early in the morning at this one certain gas station. The wind always whips around the building and my hair flows back from my face... the hem of my dress wavers in the breeze and the sun strikes just the right warm light on my face... I feel like a model on those days **giggle**
  • Setof2Keys
    Options
    yesterday when I was labeled a DILF! LOL

...Total DILF, that's a good one.
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    Lol xD I feel there is nothing sexy about me after I am working out xD

Probably in the morning after my shower when i get ready in my undies xD (hey you asked :p)

Me too!!!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Good question Belle.

Hmm. Definitely not after a work out, but that's just my opinion.

Probably right when I get out of the shower and lotion & get dressed, whenever I wear really high heels, or right after I get my hair cut ;)