When Do You Feel Sexiest?

Replies

• ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    When I am tucked into my Under Armour (aka, man girdle, LOL), giving the illusion that I am in great shape :P

I loooove Under Armour compression *sigh*
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    When I'm have a nice hot bubble bath, some scented candles, a good book... wait, what was the question?
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    hmm Mine varies....whenever I feel 100% comfortable, whether that's in what I'm wearing or who I'm with. And right after I get out of the shower and when I'm in just an oversized tshirt and cute panties :)
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    ...not there yet... :cry:

Yea........ me either
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member

Probably in the morning after my shower when i get ready in my undies xD (hey you asked :p)

haha yes!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    When I look in the mirror and NOT PMSING. :laugh:

Yes, I said PMS! :laugh:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    after sex
  • in a pretty dress, also wearing heels. but as well after killer work out. also if walking into restaurant, for example and see other ppl checking me out :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    When Im winking and pointing at a chick. Also I gotta be wearing affliction,ed hardy, tap out, or any other type of shirt with rhinestones,glitter, tribal imprints,flaming skulls,lightning, chinese writing, or a phrase that says what a bad *kitten* i am. I cant forget if it has a collar you better believe that b*tch be popped. If Im wearing a hat it's cocked ever so slightly to the side with a straight bill and hologram sticker still on it so you know it is authentic just like my sexy look!!!

Yep pretty f*ckin sexy!
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    When Im working out and doing the best for myself. Even if 1 day into, feel oh so much better!!
  • Agreed after an intense workout AND a hot shower...
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Right now, I feel sexiest when I am breathing...
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    When I'm sloppy wasted drunk. Who doesn't think they look hot when they are wasted? ha ha ha
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    When I am ovulating.
  • adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    All the time.

Love that.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    When I'm sloppy wasted drunk. Who doesn't think they look hot when they are wasted? ha ha ha

Truth
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    Right after a nice poop!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Haven't reached there yet.

There are moments where I think I look good. But they only last for a little bit.

I've grown to just thinking of myself as mediocre.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    When Im winking and pointing at a chick. Also I gotta be wearing affliction,ed hardy, tap out, or any other type of shirt with rhinestones,glitter, tribal imprints,flaming skulls,lightning, chinese writing, or a phrase that says what a bad *kitten* i am. I cant forget if it has a collar you better believe that b*tch be popped. If Im wearing a hat it's cocked ever so slightly to the side with a straight bill and hologram sticker still on it so you know it is authentic just like my sexy look!!!

Yep pretty f*ckin sexy!

It's funny, this equates exactly to when I find guys at their least sexy!
  • mmhenry28
    mmhenry28 Posts: 163 Member
    After a shower whilst getting ready to go out. I usually crank the music to get pumped and dance around like no one is watching.

Or that first moment that my partner sees me after I walk out and Im all ready.