Who's pumped for BIGGEST LOSER tonight?!?!

Options
shanwow16
shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
I love this show, can't wait for 8pm to come tonight!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I love this show, can't wait for 8pm to come tonight!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    oooiknow-1.gif
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    HERE!!:drinker:

I predict by later this evening or tomorrow morning....someone will have started a thread and we will have our favs and have the beyotches picked out!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I need to double check on the time in my area (Central).. also anyone know if it's the typical 2 hour deal? Whoa..that can get seriously long to watch 2 hours everyweek.:ohwell: But I think last season was 2 every week wasn't it?
    Thanks for any info:drinker:

FC:heart:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Me me me!! :bigsmile:
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    :tongue: I don't get to watch.. booo
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    I need to double check on the time in my area (Central).. also anyone know if it's the typical 2 hour deal? Whoa..that can get seriously long to watch 2 hours everyweek.:ohwell: But I think last season was 2 every week wasn't it?

Nope, its two hours every week! And it starts at 7 CT.

:wink:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I CANT WAIT FOR 8 PM :happy:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Been reminding the hubby for the past week that tonight is the night!!! Can't wait!

Memaw
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    I've been obsessing about it ever since I missed last seasons finale with my son in the ER with pneumonia. :sad:

I'm so excited!
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Me too! We always TIVO it and start watching about 45 minutes after it starts so we can fast forward through the commercials! Can't wait!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Nope, its two hours every week! And it starts at 7 CT.

:wink:
    Thank You:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My son "threatened" to bring his family over for dinner tonight. Normally I love having them over, but between him and his girlfriend and my 18 month old granddaughter, I would have constant interruptions and I'm simply not willing to do that on the season opener. I told him any night but tonight. He said he would rather die than watch 2 hours of biggest loser anyway. Whew! Dodged that bullet.
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    I am so ready. Can't wait.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    My son "threatened" to bring his family over for dinner tonight. Normally I love having them over, but between him and his girlfriend and my 18 month old granddaughter, I would have constant interruptions and I'm simply not willing to do that on the season opener. I told him any night but tonight. He said he would rather die than watch 2 hours of biggest loser anyway. Whew! Dodged that bullet.
    :laugh: :noway: :drinker:
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Only 2 hours to go for Eastern Time!
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    HERE!!:drinker:

I predict by later this evening or tomorrow morning....someone will have started a thread and we will have our favs and have the beyotches picked out!! :laugh: :laugh:

Is there accually beyotches on BL? :laugh: :laugh:
  • ginaoakes
    Options
    I LOVE IT !! Big inspiration for any new MFP buddies !! All of my family know not to call me on Tuesday nights (unless someone is bleeding) :grumble:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I am but I have to get my hair cut tonight and I am hopeing that she can do it fast and I will race home and watch the tail end of it. Man I wish that they had a re-broadcast. :ohwell:
    --Diann...
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yes, there are actual "beyotches" on BL, did you watch last season? I couldn't stand Vicki and Heba!:laugh:
    95488.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal