Who's pumped for BIGGEST LOSER tonight?!?!

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I am. I was trying to find it on tv last night then realized it's not on until tonight. :bigsmile:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I can't watch it either. I wonder if I'll be able to find it online? ): I hate not having a VCR to record these things.
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    Yeah I figured that is who Tam was refering to. Couldn't believe they would be that kaddy. Glad Michelle won. Carma is a Bi#%&.
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    Me me me !!!!, cant wait, I learn so much from that show, love it
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I just looked at some of the new contestants. This is gonna be a good season, but they all are!!! I just hope there isn't a "Icky" !
  • geo1177
    geo1177 Posts: 32
    Options
    My sister loves this show. She reintroduced me to this show and now I'm watching it tonight. I already took the pound for pound challenge.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I've never watched it before (oh my god a newbie BL), but I can't wait to watch tonight..

Will probably take a lot of crap from the family, but it is worth it..:love::love:

jb
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    me me me....i am ready. it's my popcorn night. it's my good show snack food.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I never got into the show before I started gaining weight. I love that Sami's hosting! I don't watch Soaps anymore, but I've always loved Sami.
    I'm definitely gonna watch tonight and every night this season!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Who's Sami? The blonde? Or is she not on this season because of the baby? I dunno......guess I'll see in 15 minutes who Sami is:blushing: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    My sister loves this show. She reintroduced me to this show and now I'm watching it tonight. I already took the pound for pound challenge.
    Hey welcoem Geo.....not sure I saw your intro so glad to see you've joined us over here on MFP:drinker: :happy:

FC:heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yeah I figured that is who Tam was refering to. Couldn't believe they would be that kaddy. Glad Michelle won. Carma is a Bi#%&.
    Well, maybe we'll be lucky and there won't be any like that this season! :smile:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I can't watch it either. I wonder if I'll be able to find it online? ): I hate not having a VCR to record these things.

www.hulu.com :flowerforyou:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Alison Sweeney from Days of Our Lives....the blonde host....she better be there!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    yes I agree I didnt like vikki or heba either and I am so glad Michelle WON!!!!! I am so excited

GO PURPLE TEAM GO PURPLE TEAM GO PURPLE TEAM
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Can't wait.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I am so exciting. My fiance is going to watch it with me. Lets all drink our water while we watch.

Go Blue Team Go!!!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Sadly I won't see it till it's online, usually a week later. But I'll still be checking in to see who everyone likes or doesn't like.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I am so exciting. My fiance is going to watch it with me. Lets all drink our water while we watch.

Go Blue Team Go!!!
    and pee and do crunches on the commercials!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

www.hulu.com :flowerforyou:
    very cool! thanks ...for those episodes missed!:bigsmile: