Question About Nipples - For MALES (Believe it or Not)

Options
13»

Replies

• alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Utter Balm, and no I'm not joking.
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    vaseline works for my husband as does body glide- and it saves me a lot of work on the laundry as well as I no longer have to scrub out bloody streaks from his shirts
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Try mole skin. Dr. Scholls makes it.

That will slip off with sweat, too.

What about that stuff for friction? I don't know what it's called, but I've seen it in sporting good stores. You put it on your thighs or watever skin might rub together and it keeps you from getting a friction burn. Might work on nipples.
  • coryrarick
    coryrarick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Body Glide works great for shorter runs. Personally, once the miles hit double digits I go with bandaids (or as little as 4 miles if it is raining). You said bandaids did not work, they do make Nip Guards (found in running stores), which is basically like a Dr. Scholls corn cushion with a cover over the center - AWESOME!!! Do not go with cotton as it does not wick the moisture away like a technical fabric.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    hi there i know they sell it over here (uk) not sure if they sell in where you are tho, it's called micropore tape it's used more for medical stuff but sticks to sh@t on a blanket!! but is really delicate to pull off at the same time!
    they sell it in out chemists...