how old do I look?

Options
12346»

Replies

• adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    1. Never take a camera shot from a lower angle. It is probably the most unflattering pose, it makes your stomach and double chin look bigger than it is.
    2. Get some color. Your skin is pale and outfit is dark. It made you look older from the get go. Don't become some tanning fanatic or anything, but get something like Jergins body lotion with Tanner in it. You won't look like you just got back from the beach, but you also won't look like you never see the light of day.

3. Combine some cardio and weight training. You are not all that over weight, it just looks like you need some firming and toning. Many people would kill to be in your position, so don't get so down. You need to lose, but hey, look at my pics, it's why we are all here.

4. Posture and smile. You are standing sort of straight, and sort of smiling. Many of the guesses I am betting were based on you looking world-weary. I am willing to bet that seeing you in action or laughing would take 10 years off most guesses.