Worst first date ever?

Options

Replies

• ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    A really hot guy asked me out, and I was really excited.

He took me to Bob Evans and tried to get me to sell Amway.

Ha ha ha! That must have been really terrible at the time, but it is so freakin hilarious!!!

Jerks!
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I was set up with this guy a few months ago. We met at a public location, which is this huge botanical garden in our city. I got there a little early, and waited. Up rides this guy on a BICYCLE with what looked like a hiking pack on his back. The first thing he said to me was "You must be Danielle. I recognize your t*ts from the photo that _____ showed me"....ummmm....seriously?! So we walked through the gardens talking, and the entire time this guy bi.tched and moaned about how expensive dating was, how expensive EVERYTHING is nowadays...mind you, he makes 6 figures. He knew from our friend that I am vegan, and asked me a lot of questions about it, and seemed to be respectful. After the gardens, he said he wanted to take me to dinner, but we'd have to put his bike in my car....WTF?! I asked if he owned a car, out of curiosity, and he said he did, but "didn't want to waste the gas". So, I have to STRADDLE his bike in a skirt and heels while he took it apart so it would fit in my car, and got in. He guided me where to go, and it ended up being a pizza place....okay, so I can just get a small veggie pizza w/no cheese...no big deal. OH NO. He ordered for BOTH OF US. A MEAT LOVERS pizza. He told me I could just "pick everything off, it's a better deal this way." After having a nice meal of water, we got back in the car, and the first thing he said was, "well, I washed my sheets so I guess it's time to go back to my place." I obliged, but with a different motive. We got to his place, put his bike back together, and I got back in the car and took the hell off. He started calling me like, 3 times a day, texting, emailing me. I had to block his number and his email so he couldn't contact me. Believe me, I had some STRONG WORDS for my friend the next day!
    Bloody hell, I can't believe the posts on this thread! What arseholes some of these blokes are! When I think of what a respectful, old-fashioned gent I used to be, why the hell could I never get dates!!!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Over dinner, a first date once suggested a bag of cocaine and a visit to the local sex club for dessert.

Everyone knows that's fifth date material.

True story.
  • houzkat
    Options
    My worst first date ever was with this really cute guy I'd been friends with for a short while. He asked me out to dinner and then gets a phone call from his brother's friends and says we have to leave the restraunt because there's an emergency. It seems his brother and his idiot friends had gotten drunk, decided that they had the drunk munchies, went to the vending machine room of their dorm, and when the machine ate their money they decided to shake the bajeesus out of it until it falls on my date's brother. We spent the night in the emergency room filling out forms and sitting with his brother while he puked his guts out. I thought I'd never date him again. We just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary :-)
  • willdbill0712
    willdbill0712 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    well, I washed my sheets so I guess it's time to go back to my place.

That is one I will have to try and remember to use! LOL
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Over dinner, a first date once suggested a bag of cocaine and a visit to the local sex club for dessert.

True story.

O....M...G!!! :laugh:
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I was set up with this guy a few months ago. We met at a public location, which is this huge botanical garden in our city. I got there a little early, and waited. Up rides this guy on a BICYCLE with what looked like a hiking pack on his back. The first thing he said to me was "You must be Danielle. I recognize your t*ts from the photo that _____ showed me"....ummmm....seriously?! So we walked through the gardens talking, and the entire time this guy bi.tched and moaned about how expensive dating was, how expensive EVERYTHING is nowadays...mind you, he makes 6 figures. He knew from our friend that I am vegan, and asked me a lot of questions about it, and seemed to be respectful. After the gardens, he said he wanted to take me to dinner, but we'd have to put his bike in my car....WTF?! I asked if he owned a car, out of curiosity, and he said he did, but "didn't want to waste the gas". So, I have to STRADDLE his bike in a skirt and heels while he took it apart so it would fit in my car, and got in. He guided me where to go, and it ended up being a pizza place....okay, so I can just get a small veggie pizza w/no cheese...no big deal. OH NO. He ordered for BOTH OF US. A MEAT LOVERS pizza. He told me I could just "pick everything off, it's a better deal this way." After having a nice meal of water, we got back in the car, and the first thing he said was, "well, I washed my sheets so I guess it's time to go back to my place." I obliged, but with a different motive. We got to his place, put his bike back together, and I got back in the car and took the hell off. He started calling me like, 3 times a day, texting, emailing me. I had to block his number and his email so he couldn't contact me. Believe me, I had some STRONG WORDS for my friend the next day!

UN-REAL! Wow..
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I was dating this guy when I was in high school, I think I was 17 or 18; he was in his early 20s. Anywho, he NEVER wanted to take me anywhere, he would only "stop by" my house at night. (yeah yeah, it sounds exactly like what you're thinking...that's neither here nor there! :laugh: ) My best friend at the time was dating his best friend. One day they decide to take us out to eat. Here I am thinking we're going to some fancy place...they took us to Luby's! We walk in and it’s about a million senior citizens in there! So we get our food and sit down to eat, halfway through the meal my guy pulls my best friend's hair. Of course she's wondering what the heck is going on, to which he responds, “watch this". He put the strand of hair in his mashed potatoes. The next thing you know he flags down the waitress and proceeds to tell her, "Uh yeah miss, we found a hair in our food. We ain't paying for none of this" To say I was embarrassed would be such an understatement, I was mortified! The manager came over to the table because he got all irate saying they were gonna report the place to the health department. We ended up getting the food for free and asked not to come to that Luby's anymore

Your turn! :smile:
    You win. Hands down.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    August 12, 2005 - my wedding. If you want me to elaborate I will.

Your story is much better.
    Tell me!!
  • willdbill0712
    willdbill0712 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I met this guy at a punk rock show in high school.. And he asked if he could take me out. I thought he was kind of cute, so I'm like "What the hell.."

He ends up taking me to his freaking family reunion. It was very awkward. Everyone was telling us to pose for pictures and was asking me how long we had been together..

I was polite even though I was screaming inside. Lesson learned: Always drive yourself to a first date.

Hey...I have a class reunion coming up soon, you busy? LOL
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

True story.

I think I know that guy.
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options

True story.

i woulda been down for that... :D
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    he fell asleep during you know what and then drove his car into the local canal on his way home and had tom come stay at my house until morning hmmmmm:grumble:

umm, just a guess but he may have had a slight problem with alcohol..........
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    My first date with one guy I went to high school with was the worst! He took me to the school football game (ugh, I hate football). then proceeded to just talk to the other people around us the whole time, instead of me, INCLUDING my older sister, with whom I have always had a huge rivalry.

Anyway 1 hour into it, I get up to get something to eat at the snack bar, since he obviously wasn't going to offer to get me anything.

When I come back, he and my sister are making out...

I just turned around and left. And had to walk 4 miles home by myself, in the dark.

Wow...what a douche!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

True story.

At least you know he wasn't a cheapskate...

These are great by the way. Thanks everyone.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

holy crap...... that is just AWFUL!!!!
  • ErrataCorrige
    Options
    My worst first date ever was with this really cute guy I'd been friends with for a short while. He asked me out to dinner and then gets a phone call from his brother's friends and says we have to leave the restraunt because there's an emergency. It seems his brother and his idiot friends had gotten drunk, decided that they had the drunk munchies, went to the vending machine room of their dorm, and when the machine ate their money they decided to shake the bajeesus out of it until it falls on my date's brother. We spent the night in the emergency room filling out forms and sitting with his brother while he puked his guts out. I thought I'd never date him again. We just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary :-)

Awww...that's sweet. Good thing genetics play such a small role!
  • ErrataCorrige
    Options
    I met this guy at a punk rock show in high school.. And he asked if he could take me out. I thought he was kind of cute, so I'm like "What the hell.."

He ends up taking me to his freaking family reunion. It was very awkward. Everyone was telling us to pose for pictures and was asking me how long we had been together..

I was polite even though I was screaming inside. Lesson learned: Always drive yourself to a first date.

Hey...I have a class reunion coming up soon, you busy? LOL

Hahaha. That rocks!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

True story.

Cocaine is a bit over the top for a first day. Rude...
  • julieflores
    Options
    on my way to meet him he called and asked me to meet his mother! (yes this was our first date) I declined several times. When i arrived he was wearing flip flops and a wife beater/tank top, this was October and our FIRST date. He kept referring to himself in a 3rd person or actually 4th person since he was talking about himself using his nickname "black feather" we are having dinner and he gets more and more obnoxious, he called his mother and insisted i talk to her, he later called his sister and since i refused to talk to her he got up walked over to my side of the table and put the phone to my ear!!! I talked to neither one and i was horrified! he kept trying to touch my hand and later asked if he could buy me something of course i had to ask WHAT? "those beautiful eyes you have" gag. longest hour of my life, i ran out of there and never went out with him again